More Props!
So I know you can get more props for your RP's if you need them. But then there is when I want to do a RP. I was really excited today to do my game store RP. But for some reason the staff had a moment of just ignoring me completely. I asked a few times left a decent time gap between each. Its come to the point now where its getting annoying. I even saw one member of staff increase someone else's limit. I know they can be busy. But there are more than 5 online surely they can just up it for an RP.
Because for average shop RP's you don't need more than 40 props, I've made a game shop with 40 and it's fine.

People are purposely making there dupes more than 40 today then moan when they don't get it extended.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Zambie
Yet Non Offence if staff want to make a 40+ prop shop let them go ahead with it
(02-21-2016, 08:28 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote: Yet Non Offence if staff want to make a 40+ prop shop let them go ahead with it

Because we have extra perks, being staff here.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Grunt
Also someone I know got their prop limit increased for on of their Passive RP shops literally before put mine down.
(02-21-2016, 08:33 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote: Also someone I know got their prop limit increased for on of their Passive RP shops literally before  put mine down.

And?

As said, you know you only have 40 props and you only need 40 to make a shop like a store, or a restaurant etc. I no longer myself give props out for standard unoriginal roleplays like that because there's no need for extra props being needed.
Il find Avgar or Lesanka they know how to support roleplay.
More than 40 Props will just make the server more laggy