Report: HTPDude
Name of player: HTPDude

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:83538631

Time in GMT: 16:47 20/02/2016 (Approximately)

Server: v33x

Summary: Was stationed on the top floor as SRU to provide extra protection due to a few disturbances happening around that time. HTPDude and one other officer (who isn't being accused of any rule breakage) came up to "Protect the President" even though they have been ordered to leave and return to their normal duty as officers. HTPDude, as seen in the video, fires twice (although claiming it was an accident both times) on another officer, and in a separate situation attempts to RDM the president (with intent to kill as seen), I had to resort to shooting him (to save the president) as I do not have the power to demote him, luckily the President managed to demote him in time though.

Accusing HTPDude of breaking rule 4.1 (RDM) and attempted team kill. 

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDtmMfBc...e=youtu.be (Video has been cut to shorten the time between the two situations, Full video can be uploaded upon request) (Please excuse the red text on the video)

Extra Note: I would like to apologise for my attempted team kill of HTPDude (It was for urgent protection of another player) and will accept any punishment if deemed necessary. 

Thank you taking your time to review this Player Report.
After review of the evidence provided the player has received punishment for attempted team killing.

Ludo
Fearless Moderator
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Moved