Regarding Backseat Administration
I don't know if its the right place to put this but I'm not sure where else to put it. I also want to see what everyone else thinks. I recently got banned for something I do not find fair at all. The Moderator in question also did not listen to my reason and just full out banned me.

I do not see how it is backseat admin and team killing if the person was Mass RDMing cops and then decides to shoot me so I clear killed him. I can partially understand the team killing even though it was self defence and the backseat admin thing was uncalled for. I would not have killed him if 1. he didn't shoot at me first and 2. If the moderator actually wanted to respond when I asked because I waited a bit before I done anything with no response and my health decreasing I killed him. That is not Backseat Administration its called self defence. I'm also not happy with how the Moderator handled the situation so I will take that further. But I want to know what you guys think. Do you think if another cop attacks you and you are a cop its backseat Administration to kill him back?
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68856
innit