This Is Ridiculous (And Idiotic) Need the owner of the server now !!
That is a donation. For donating you get a thank you gift called "donator status" with perks. I belive something like this is stated in ToS or whatever. Just be patient for SoulRipper to answer. If you can prove everything about the alt account misunderstanding you'll get exception or something. So, YOU DID NOT PURCHASE BUT DONATE. And there are no refunds for donation (There are exceptions). Also, if you ever get another perm for rulebreaking then renember. You won't get your money back either.

Just saying...

Wait for owner to respond.

Also as mentioned before you should make unban request also.
(02-18-2016, 07:44 PM)MrChowLingPing Wrote:
(02-18-2016, 07:43 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: Hello MrChowLingPing.

If you would like to be unbanned, you can protest your ban here http://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15 .

As for refunded donator, it is highly unlikely it will happen as donator is not a purchase, it's a donation as stated before.

I hope I have helped you
   -Mint

Hey man thank you i appriciate that is there any way i could contact you through teamspeak steam etc ?

You are able to contact me through forum PM by clicking the button on my signature below however I am not able to unban you or refund you at all.
(02-18-2016, 07:46 PM)Judge Fudge Wrote: Okay this is ridiculos, Chow is a good guy, i've been playing with him a lot the past week, and i haven't done anything wrong, that should even give him a 1 minute ban? He is a good and honest guy. I'm sorry, but i've only seen this stupid of a ban twice, and that's actually within the past week. As he said, it isn't even his account, it is his little brothers, trust me i know. I think some of you admins, needs to find some better evidence before you give out, such a harsh ban as this is. Seriously he is a funny guy, who play by the rules, and i'm not the only one who knows this.
I really do hope you unban him, since this is simply just unfair.

Thank you bro , Im about to make a unban request
(02-18-2016, 07:46 PM)MrChowLingPing Wrote:
(02-18-2016, 07:44 PM)Simply Goose Wrote: my friend
you did not purchase anything

My Friend Hang On While I Send You The Paypal Specifically Stating That I Purchased Donator ( Dont Try Twist Things Please ) yours faithfully chow

send it my way lad
Hello MrChowLingPing,
I can understand your frustration, however you must read upon section 5.0 of the ToS.

"5.0 Donations

Fearless does not provide any purchases or subscriptions, nor does Fearless conduct any sales or other such financial transactions. We do accept donations, and are not required to provide any services in return, nor will we issue refunds. Fearless is not a business, we provide our Services to you without charge, and any and all donations are entirely optional.

We provide preset packages which we may provide you as a token of gratitude for your donation, however Fearless reserves to right to not provide these services at any time.

All donations are considered a gift to Fearless, and are acquired legally and taxed via our payment provider."

Yes, you did donate and Fearless is grateful for that. What has happened here is you and your brother have been playing on the same IP Address, so the server has automatically flagged you for TOS breakage. All you would need to do is create an UBR (Unban Request) on the correct section of the forum using the template and explain that you and your brother use the same IP Address. As soon as one of you are banned for breaking a minor rule, if you or your brother tries to play, the server will think you are double accounting, thus the permanent suspension. You can create an UBR here: http://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15. I apologize for the inconvenience caused and I have contacted SoulRipper about your case.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 2 users Like Edned's post:
  • Zambie, DreeBott
As stated in the ToS we do not refund any money because you were banned. Also you blatantly broke another ToS rule by alt accounting. You'r "brothers" account only joined FL after your account was banned. Feel free to make a UBR but you broke the rules and will not be refunded any money.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(02-18-2016, 06:50 PM)MrChowLingPing Wrote: i do not know how you know my ip and how u find out were alt accounting

When you join a game server or website, your IP is shown to the administrating team of said game server or website Wink
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
(02-19-2016, 06:23 PM)RIC0H Wrote:
(02-18-2016, 06:50 PM)MrChowLingPing Wrote: i do not know how you know my ip and how u find out were alt accounting

When you join a game server or website, your IP is shown to the administrating team of said game server or website Wink

Something like that.
When you connect to the server for example, your pc "requests" an entry. For that he has to show his "identification", where does he comes from (your ip), etc. That is why they know your IP. (Simple explanation for those who dont understand quite much) the same thing applies to the website
You broke many rules, everytime i get you under FearRP you insult me and break it, i have many videos of you breaki g rules, insulting people and get mad everytime when you get raided.

Deserved
-Wolfy