Black and pink cops and rader guns.
Sad 
Hallo there everybody!

Everytime i join v2d, it keep download police stuff and guns.
but when i get started every policeman, radergun, arrest stick..... are pink and black. i downloaded everything on "download" what els can i do? please help me Angel
Do you have CSS and HL2 ep1 and 2?

Try
Esc->settings->video->advanced->quality model detail-> HIGH*
downloaded all css addons, and hl2 i downloaded from this page.

[Image: y3seWYP.jpg?1]
You might need to get the full game half life 2 ep2.
Let's see if anyone else could bring some ideas.
I have hf2 lost cost and deathmatch, not downloaded..
(02-19-2016, 09:23 AM)bENNY Wrote: I have hf2 lost cost and deathmatch, not downloaded..

Are they installed on steam? Are they mounted? Otherwise start Gmod and to the bottom right corner there is a controller, press it an mount (check boxes) Css and Half life
no.

But i keeps download same files EVERYTIME i join the server.

[Image: Lyh7ZvZ.png]

Every file its namede something with police, also i can see it download rader gun and stick ... but dont work Thinking
As Raccoon says

You have to dowload the content pack off the forums and place that In the correct folder.
You have to Buy/Download Counter Strike Source and Half Kife 2 ep1 & ep2 and have them mounted on Garrys Mod.

Garrys Mod Itself work with these models, meaning you will miss alot of stuff In all servers when not having thr contrnt from these games.

You can also download content from these games from some sites, if done so already, make sure to redownload It and put It Into the correct folder.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
trying. hope it works
Do you have the content pack?