UBR Foxi
Your name: Foxirius

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:77146729

Your ban ID: 69917

Banned by: [FL:M] Agorith

Reason: FearRP // Extended by Jan

Involved:

Why we should unban you: Well why never? I did broke FearRP and I was on last chance but this is my 11 ban. People have had more but they were not banned for ever. I almost had 500 hours and I am a player since 2014. I can take a punishment for months but never that's too much. And I really like playing in the server.
You were aware of yourself being on a last chance yet you still with full knowledge of the rule broke fearRP.
You got yourself into the position you're in as of currently.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
Well I broke FearRP but still this is my 11 ban. Some people have had 14 ban. So that's kinda unfair since I haven't broken any big rule like scaming,cheating and etc.
I'll contact the administrator who's put you on your last chance, as he'll be more capable of telling you why exactly you were on your last chance.
Regardless of the reason of said administrator putting you on your last chance, you were fully aware of that fact as previously mentioned.

Being at 500 hours on our gameservers alone you'd be presumed fully aware of the rules we have set, therefor breaking multiple of the most basic of rules set, you should've known alot better than to break them purposely. That's my opinion on the matter.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
This was my BR on him i posted that put him on his last chance:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68061

In my opinion this players behaviour is appaling until he is threathened with serious punishment (like a permaban). Its very likely that this bad behaviour will continue when he is unbanned.
(02-21-2016, 01:36 PM)Baskingner Wrote: This was my BR on him i posted that put him on his last chance:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68061

In my opinion this players behaviour is appaling until he is threathened with serious punishment (like a permaban). Its very likely that this bad behaviour will continue when he is unbanned.

So you have a problem how I play? If you don't know since I got banned I stopped playing agerssive and did a RP for a long time. 

And I know the rules well but just that day I was mad on something affected how I play.
If thats the case then i apologize. I havent seen you since my BR but before that my experience with you and your attitude was pretty bad. If you have changed then i hope that favours your case but i am not the one to review that.

Good luck with the UBR foxi!
Well thank you man. Well I am really trying to change to something better.
If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days, your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record.
(02-21-2016, 08:37 AM)Foxirius Wrote: Well I broke FearRP

Thanks for admitting it yourself.
Do not make an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

Unban request denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]