Player report on [YT] Wolfy, [FL:RP] Puzzle
Name of player: Wolfy, [FL:RP] Puzzle

SteamID: Wolfy: STEAM_0:0:142960071  ;  Puzzle: STEAM_0:0:43970796 

Time in GMT: 5:38 PM GMT +2

Server: v2d

Summary: So I was writing something in real life for quite a while and then a "burglar" by the name of [FL:RP] Puzzle decides to raid me because he's a burglar. Fair enough. He then claims my 3 prop base is a doomfort. Which is basically two stomach-level props surrounding the door in apartments, then a door which after you lockpick comes a fading door. He stays there for 10 minutes complaining in .// while I request that he leaves and reports me on the forums, then two people come. [FL:RP] Mr.Spicy, which I considered as a somewhat decent person hence I didn't include him here, and [YT] Wolfy. They all walk inside. Wolfy claims I'm double-dooring, Spicy stays there, then Wolfy calls a warrant and tries to take down my door. Noticing that he is RAIDING me while Puzzle claimed "OOC sit while admins come" for 10 minutes, I open my door and shoot him a few times. Spicy then starts shooting at me with his shotgun, then Wolfy opens my door again, Spicy walks in and kills me. 

Evidence:

[Image: 4897e0cd47.jpg]

[Image: 219456157a.png]
[Image: dd30b5c24a.png]
[Image: eee4a2bc3a.png]

Spoiler: Pictures of my base
[Image: 945053d8eb.jpg]
Next to the keypad was a "models/hunter/blocks/cube075x2x025.mdl" prop.
EDIT: Also to be clear, the fading door was BEHIND the actual door, making it able to be lockpicked, that's how the door was able to be opened in the first place by [FL:RP] Puzzle
[Image: d706ffbc1d.jpg]
Picture taken from inside

Other: I don't care if I get punished myself for "doomforting". I'm doing this for myself and I want to get this cleared up so that I know this for future situations. Also to dig aside the ignorancy of the people I've reported, since they dare walk into my base, hold me in an "OOC sit" for 10 minutes, and then raid me with a combination of Corleone, Police Officer and Civillian "(Criminal | Burglar)". I've looked through the rules explanation of Doomforting, and I don't see how was it a doomfort considering that I was easily killed. Oh and also, not to mention the fact that I shot Wolfy for being a police and "raiding me for being armed" which he has not seen. At most he might have seen my desert eagle clipping through the wall.[/center]
There are two rules that these gentlemen were likely talking about
7.1 Do not build more than 2 lockable custom doors leading to a single location. Your friends' doors are also counted.
7.6 Between 2 doors, there must be a space of at least 2 metres (2 PHX units).

With that being said placing a keypad door directly after a world propdoor is in breach of these rules, this was a valid concern of there's to try and contact a member of staff.
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
(02-16-2016, 08:03 PM)Ludo Wrote: There are two rules that these gentlemen were likely talking about
7.1 Do not build more than 2 lockable custom doors leading to a single location. Your friends' doors are also counted.
7.6 Between 2 doors, there must be a space of at least 2 metres (2 PHX units).

With that being said placing a keypad door directly after a world propdoor is in breach of these rules, this was a valid concern of there's to try and contact a member of staff.

I see, that can be my fault, but it isn't kind of valid considering that they were backseat administrating ( raiding me instead of waiting ) and harassing me, claiming to ban me for "doomforting".
Only Wolfy was claiming doubledooring and I acknowledge it now, but it is still not good that they simply raided me for "armed" with one corleone, one criminal and one police officer
or at least that's the way I look at it. thanks for clearing it up for me. it would've been nice if they would've done that too to be fair.
Accused has been contacted.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
I and Puzzle broke in to the house beacuse we was burglar and we did a burglary....
I honestly doubt that. At first it was only him and I could see via camera that the door was closed and no one was there. He brought me into his 10 minute long "OOC sit" and then at one point people started knocking on the door, you and Wolfy step out and all raid me and threaten me to report and ban me.
It is extremely difficult to play he said she said here. Raiding you if they saw you armed is a valid reason and attempting to get you to understand the rules of making a proper base before so is understandable if there wasn't any members of staff for them to contact in that instance. This wouldn't necessarily be backseat administrating considering the reason why they did it wasn't to punish you for having that type of base design.
(02-17-2016, 08:34 PM)Ludo Wrote: It is extremely difficult to play he said she said here. Raiding you if they saw you armed is a valid reason and attempting to get you to understand the rules of making a proper base before so is understandable if there wasn't any members of staff for them to contact in that instance. This wouldn't necessarily be backseat administrating considering the reason why they did it wasn't to punish you for having that type of base design.

I get it but,he/she/Wolfy did NOT see me armed, I have NOT gotten out of my storage room and the fading door was ALWAYS closed until I opened it at the point when Wolfy made the warrant, then I opened it with my keypad and started shooting, then Spicy started firing at me despite him having seemingly no business there.
Keep in mind, Wolfy was a cop, the other two were burglars and Wolfy did not do anything about it.
After going through your conversation logs although he was not answering your question at the begging there were teachers online actually one of them said in OOC and the logs show it 'Do you have any questions about the server? Type /help and a teacher will respond as soon as possible' He told you to seek help from them about the question regarding your double door situation and you ignored that saying 'no thank you. I don't need to know because I'm certain I know the actual definition.' This was however in breach of those rules, it looks like after they had put in the warrant you ran in to the other room and started collecting your contraband. While all this time of waiting I'm assuming they could have heard the noises of your operation as well.

Like I said before I need a bit more evidence possibly a video log of what went down visually, I can't see whether you were holding your gun out or not and we cant go off verbal statements players give us.
(02-19-2016, 04:13 AM)Ludo Wrote: After going through your conversation logs although he was not answering your question at the begging there were teachers online actually one of them said in OOC and the logs show it 'Do you have any questions about the server? Type /help and a teacher will respond as soon as possible' He told you to seek help from them about the question regarding your double door situation and you ignored that saying 'no thank you. I don't need to know because I'm certain I know the actual definition.' This was however in breach of those rules, it looks like after they had put in the warrant you ran in to the other room and started collecting your contraband. While all this time of waiting I'm assuming they could have heard the noises of your operation as well.

Like I said before I need a bit more evidence possibly a video log of what went down visually, I can't see whether you were holding your gun out or not and we cant go off verbal statements players give us.

No, that's not double dooring.
He was claiming I'm DOOMFORTING, and refuses to tell me what is his opinion on it. In my opinion, doomforting means making an unraidable or overpowered base. THEN, he called those two people to help him, and WOLFY then claimed I was double dooring, which I've never said I haven't done.
EDIT: Also because I didn't read your text thoroughly, I didn't run in my other room. I was ALWAYS in that specific room which had the keypad inside of it and I just acted as if he wasn't there and collected my contraband. They put the warrant still WHILE I was in the room, Wolfy did, in fact, because he said "I'm armed" yet he refused to explain how did he know I'm armed. He might've seen my deagle clipping through a wall, which is very unlikely in my opinion.