[Unofficial] Shadow Wolf Corporation [SWC]
(03-05-2016, 08:36 PM)Jesus_Doge Wrote: Can i join you again i was part of this then I quit. However that was a great mistake becaus now i know how good SWC is.

You will need to re-apply like above.
[/quote]
Name: Dimitri "Fragger" Putan ([FL:RP]Jesus_Doge)
SteamID:Unown
Hours:220+
Prefered pack brother <leave empty if none>: 
Why do you wish to join us?: I was previously in the pack. However then made the mistake of joining some silly group known as Arcon. I wish to howl again!
Previous clans <leave empty if none>: Arcon, SWC
Strengths / weaknesses: Strengths: Helpful, persistent, Keen eye.
Weaknesses: very laggy at times, Also not very good at drving
How many days a week do you play?:It Depends usaully 5-7. Unless on holiday ill etc.
Microphone? [put X in box if yes]: []
Any other notes: I am a Weeaboo
Name: Dimitri "Fragger" Putan ([FL:RP]Jesus_Doge)
SteamID:Unown
Hours:220+
Why do you wish to join us?: I was previously in the pack. However then made the mistake of joining some silly group known as Arcon. I wish to howl again!
Previous clans <leave empty if none>: Arcon, SWC
Strengths / weaknesses: Strengths: Helpful, persistent, Keen eye.
Weaknesses: very laggy at times, Also not very good at drving
How many days a week do you play?:It Depends usaully 5-7. Unless on holiday ill etc.
Microphone? [put X in box if yes]: []
Any other notes: I am a Weeaboo
[/quote]

Your application has been accepted, welcome back brother. 

Please sign the contract at the bottom of the clan page, please.
Looks good. Best of luck.

PS: Love the video Cheese
[Image: qwFgCSM.png]                             

(03-09-2016, 08:09 AM)Vegas_ Wrote: Looks good. Best of luck.

PS: Love the video Cheese

Thanks xD
This is a contract made between the employer, Shadow Wolf Corporation and the employee ,[insert your name here], for 1 year.

<Dimitri Pustan> must not leave the clan during this time and shall follow the rules as long as the contract is valid and shall not work associated with any other clans unless given permission for the contract to be put on temporary hold. <Dimitri Pustan>'s employer SirMinus is the holder of this contract and is the only person able to put the contract on hold.

[<12/03/16>]

Employer: SirMinus

Witness: Toxic-San
<~~~~DFP~~~~>
(03-12-2016, 08:57 AM)Jesus_Doge Wrote: This is a contract made between the employer, Shadow Wolf Corporation and the employee ,[insert your name here], for 1 year.

<Dimitri Pustan> must not leave the clan during this time and shall follow the rules as long as the contract is valid and shall not work associated with any other clans unless given permission for the contract to be put on temporary hold. <Dimitri Pustan>'s employer SirMinus is the holder of this contract and is the only person able to put the contract on hold.

[<12/03/16>]

Employer: SirMinus

Witness: Toxic-San
<~~~~DFP~~~~>

When I'm next online I will add you to the clan.
Name:[FL:RP] Jarfish
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:154584391
Hours:About 400 over all accounts
Why do you wish to join us?:I have previously went through various missions and have enjoyed being with you. Btw, I'm Spendoog who was the cabbie earlier fighting the SRU! FUCK YOGI BEAR!!!
Previous clans <leave empty if none>:
Strengths / weaknesses:I'm a good driver, good shooter, good talker, good under pressure and loyal.
How many days a week do you play?: 4-5 days a week
Microphone? [put X in box if yes]: [x]
Any other notes: FUCK YOGI BEAR
(03-13-2016, 09:11 PM)Smiv Wrote: Name:[FL:RP] Jarfish
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:154584391
Hours:About 400 over all accounts
Why do you wish to join us?:I have previously went through various missions and have enjoyed being with you. Btw, I'm Spendoog who was the cabbie earlier fighting the SRU! FUCK YOGI BEAR!!!
Previous clans <leave empty if none>:
Strengths / weaknesses:I'm a good driver, good shooter, good talker, good under pressure and loyal.
How many days a week do you play?: 4-5 days a week
Microphone? [put X in box if yes]: [x]
Any other notes: FUCK YOGI BEAR

You have been placed on a trial period. When I next see you in-game inform me and I shall put you under the "initiate" rank.
The clan is nice . I hope to meet in person Smile