[Unofficial] Shadow Wolf Corporation [SWC]
+support
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
(02-15-2016, 11:18 AM)SouthOfficial Wrote: Huge +Support for this to become official! We will get there Minus!

Haha, hell yeah!
Ill be on on wednesday bruh got a funeral and tings like that to attend too but will be fully active as of wednesday
(02-15-2016, 11:39 AM)SouthOfficial Wrote: Ill be on on wednesday bruh got a funeral and tings like that to attend too but will be fully active as of wednesday

Ahh alright.
(02-14-2016, 11:40 PM)jhunterdaw Wrote: Name: Jhunterdaw

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104405690

Hours:160+

Prefered pack brother <leave empty if none>: Sirminus

Why do you wish to join us?: because as it says in my character bio I always want revenge when something happens to me so this is my opportunity to rise up against my enemies and gain revenge.

Previous clans <leave empty if none>:Slyfox Security Corporation

Strengths / weaknesses: my strengths are that I can think strategically and weave my way around things that block my way but my weaknesses are sometimes that strength does not work but hopefully I will make sure it does.

How many days a week do you play?: 4-5

Microphone? [put X in box if yes]: [x]

Any other notes:

Application accepted but unfortunately I am taken as a pack-brother.
Name: Dominic "Myst" Ackbar

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:154483579

Hours: 85 hours

Prefered pack brother <Dominic "Myst" Ackbar>: 

Why do you wish to join us?: I have joined in the past and made a big mistake of leaving. I wish to join 
back to reunite with my brothers in arms, ready for war.

Previous clans <Shadow Wolf Corp, Arcon Corp>:

Strengths: Good communication skills, fully trained in using all types of weaponry, stealthy but silent, I am an extremely good liar, accurate driver, good builder.

Weaknesses: I don't think I have any :P. (GMod isn't that hard of a game)

How many days a week do you play?: Mostly everyday.

Microphone? [put X in box if yes]: [X]

Any other notes: Pick me xD.

(02-15-2016, 03:47 PM)Mysteriality Wrote: Name: Dominic "Myst" Ackbar

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:154483579

Hours: 85 hours

Prefered pack brother <Dominic "Myst" Ackbar>: 

Why do you wish to join us?: I have joined in the past and made a big mistake of leaving. I wish to join 
back to reunite with my brothers in arms, ready for war.

Previous clans <Shadow Wolf Corp, Arcon Corp>:

Strengths: Good communication skills, fully trained in using all types of weaponry, stealthy but silent, I am an extremely good liar, accurate driver, good builder.

Weaknesses: I don't think I have any Tounge. (GMod isn't that hard of a game)

How many days a week do you play?: Mostly everyday.

Microphone? [put X in box if yes]: [X]

Any other notes: Pick me xD.

Application Accepted - welcome to the pack.
(02-14-2016, 06:04 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 09:33 AM)TheMJ Wrote: Looks interesting, best of luck!

Diolch  Smile

No problem Smile
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Clan Contract
Once you get accepted you must sign a contract with the clan - this has been implemented due to people joining and betraying us - this may be a game but this is in-fact a legal document.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a contract made between the employer, Shadow Wolf Corporation and the employee ,[Travis Miles], for 1 year.

<Travis Miles> must not leave the clan during this time and shall follow the rules as long as the contract is valid and shall not work associated with any other clans unless given permission for the contract to be put on temporary hold. <Travis Miles>'s employer SirMinus is the holder of this contract and is the only person able to put the contract on hold.

[<2/15/16>]

Employer: SirMinus

Witness: Toxic-San
<http://puu.sh/naC01/b87b73353d.png>
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any breakage in the contract may yield legal troubles. (I'm serious, this is a business afterall).
Name: [FL:RP] Wolfy
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:142960071
Hours: 790 + hours (close to 800 Cheese)
Prefered pack brother <leave empty if none>: 
Why do you wish to join us?: It is my thing, i love to RP as hitman or mercenary.
I have experience with it.
Previous clans <leave empty if none>: Slyfox Security Corporation, Speed Weed Gang
Strengths / weaknesses: Strenght: AgressiveRP, shooting.
Weakness: Passive RP, shooting in 3rd person
How many days a week do you play?: everyday
Microphone? [put X in box if yes]: [x] ( i have a mic yes )
Any other notes: dunno if you wanna know it but when we raid, i have 600 riflem ammo, all guns except some pistols, 30 + kevlars
--------------------------------------------