SWAT Vans
Might I draw your attention to the Circular firing hole in the image below:

[Image: Lenco-Armored-Vehicles-during-Boston-Mar...ragedy.jpg]

This is in fact something in real life on a Lenco Bearcat, arguably the most used SWAT Armored Response vehicle in the USA. Though the server does not have a Lenco Bearcat, they do in fact have the Lenco Bear (to my knowledge), which is a slightly larger vehicle than the one above. 

Furthermore, though I do agree that it does seem a little "Doomforty" if you will, I disagree that it is a "mobile doomfort", however could be seen as one by other users.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
If you stand on the edge of the backdoor and keep the van a little diagonal you can thirdperson peek through the back doors. Making your body hidden while at the same time getting a perfect view.

Since you can shoot through the wall you basically get no recoil (Because of thirdperson) and a completely safe area with a good view to constantly lay down fire.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
It is fair compared to SRUs using M4s which are pretty much crap and the Criminals using Galil ARMs which kills a person with 5 bullets.

[Image: q0mJ7Zo.png]

Click HERE to PM me / + Rep me
Since the SWAT van is bulletproof, and we tell players they have to abide by FearRP when driving it around, I feel players should not be allowed to fire from inside out the windows. It makes it a rolling doomfort as you are literally impossible to kill without entering the van or having an extremely precise aim which can be hard if you are being pelted with gunfire.

Just because a few players have killed people that were shooting from inside the van does not mean that all players can. There needs to be a fair chance of success.

My opinion, no it should not be allowed.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
The following 2 users Like Hitman's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Huskii