Building Lessons.
Steam name : [FL:RP] BradleeDaHamsta

Any Specified problem you have : Being prop efficient 

Any special reason you want to be in the class : I can build detailed and good but I want to learn how to be more prop efficient and what tools and materials to use to make my builds look like hitmans 
Any idea as to when this will be happening? This thread was made in February and it is now April.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(04-14-2016, 11:29 AM)Hitman Wrote: Any idea as to when this will be happening? This thread was made in February and it is now April.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

I'm already started to PM people about private lessons with me.
But I shouldn't be the only one doe. The rest of the teachers that signed up for this should take some lessons too.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
Hello! 
Tomorrow i will hold a building lesson, The people that is intrested PM me. I will ask around to the techers if they are avaible to help.  Steam name: [FL:RP] General weed
Thanks!
- General Weed
(03-20-2016, 09:37 AM)[FL:RP] Hunter Wrote: Steam name : Jhunterdaw

Any Specified problem you have : its just I want to learn how to build properly because my building is really bad and i dont really know how to use the tools.

Any special reason you want to be in the class : its great to learn something from a different person's perspective rather than say Youtube or something like that because you are actually there and if you make mistakes they will help with mistakes unlike Youtube where you just have to go back and try and do it again

-Lesson is done.

You can always get more lessons if you would like to. Just give me a PM or contact me in game or in steam.

[FL:RP] Balls
Teacher.
I will be doing a lesson on the build server in about 10 min from now.
Everyone will be able to join, Even if you havent made an application for it!

Mintblackbeard will probably join in as a teacher too!
Hi, Just wonder Im not here to apply for teaching but to see if you need teachers. I have experience in building and am not in a Clan that specializes in it. Just incase you wanted extra help. if you are interested you can contact me on steam at [FL:RP] Joe Joe Binks or find me on V2D because that is the server I am mostly on sometimes on build.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
As General Weed have left the server, DVN and myself have resigned from the teacher program, I would like to ask if either TheMJ, Mintblackbeard, Hitman or maybe someone ells, would like to run and control the Building lessons. Have in mind that you don't need to be a staff member nor teacher to run the Building Lessons. If this is something you would like to do, Please PM me on the forums.

If this wont get done, Please close the thread.
Please Lock/move/Remove/Whatever this thread.