PASSIVE EVENT: ♥Valentine's Day♥
There's no need for aggresiveRP nights imo. Because aggroRP is common (Everyone is doing it and there's barely a decent passiveRP).

(Meant as reply for Ghostkiller........Sad)
Dips for the EvoCity - General Store Building. The big one on the right at mainstreet parking.
Me and Dan Dan will use that building Cheese
Probably gonna be a cinema.

(We need some more people. Just ask me somehow if you wantWink )

We changed out minds.
We are going to do a Theme Park at grassy fields!
So Dips on that.

Again, we need more people. So feel free to PM me on the forums, on steam or In game if you would like to joinCheese
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 1 user Likes Balls's post:
  • Kahjo
(02-08-2016, 10:59 AM)DarkN00b Wrote: There's no need for aggresiveRP nights imo. Because aggroRP is common (Everyone is doing it and there's barely a decent passiveRP).

PassiveRP are also common there was atleast 10-12 on yesterday on V2D, however good aggressiveRP are not. When was the last time you saw a agressiveRP event held by an admin on the actual servers?

I find it a shame that admins look down on agressiveRP, agressiveRP can be far more enjoyable than passiveRP but admins are not willing to even promote agressiveRP and if they do other admins look against it.

The simple facts are more people enjoy agressiveRP however and people don't care for the RP in agressiveRP because even if they do a really good agressiveRP no points are handed out. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that my criminal RP's are RPP worthy, they sure are not however if there was to be a 3 hour agressiveRP night where two admins control two sides and they take sectors and there are both diplomatic and forced action that can lead to some very good RP.

- Ghost
The following 3 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Awestruck, Greed^, horror
(02-08-2016, 11:23 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(02-08-2016, 10:59 AM)DarkN00b Wrote: There's no need for aggresiveRP nights imo. Because aggroRP is common (Everyone is doing it and there's barely a decent passiveRP).

PassiveRP are also common there was atleast 10-12 on yesterday on V2D, however good aggressiveRP are not. When was the last time you saw a agressiveRP event held by an admin on the actual servers?

I find it a shame that admins look down on agressiveRP, agressiveRP can be far more enjoyable than passiveRP but admins are not willing to even promote agressiveRP and if they do other admins look against it.

The simple facts are more people enjoy agressiveRP however and people don't care for the RP in agressiveRP because even if they do a really good agressiveRP no points are handed out. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that my criminal RP's are RPP worthy, they sure are not however if there was to be a 3 hour agressiveRP night where two admins control two sides and they take sectors and there are both diplomatic and forced action that can lead to some very good RP.

- Ghost

You got point. I must admit if aggroRP is decent then it's really worth it. Well, I got nothing else to say as you're right about that one...
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  •
(02-08-2016, 11:03 AM)Balls Wrote: Dips for the EvoCity - General Store Building. The big one on the right at mainstreet parking.
Me and Dan Dan will use that building Cheese
Probably gonna be a cinema.

(We need some more people. Just ask me somehow if you wantWink )

Could join you guys if you allow me C:
The following 1 user Likes Kahjo's post:
  • Balls
I don't know how many people are going to be able to show up since it's on legit Valentine's day itself. A lot of people must have plans. It'd be kind of comical to me if people are congregating on a game. Not that I'm trying to imply that it's sad in itself or anything. But just imagine, if you will, a plausible scenario.

You're playing on v33x in windowed mode. It's V-day. There's a Valentine's day shop. They're selling candies and chocolate and whatnot. Some players you know, some you don't. You utter a clever quip with a grin on your face, over the automatically garbled microphone the game has. No response for several seconds. A moment later, the word "Talking" appears over someone's head. Your grin fades somewhat as your eyes dart to the chat. "Just type m8 Wink".

Try and help yourself from wondering what on Earth you're doing on Valentine's day then.
The following 1 user Likes Tribal's post:
  • Awestruck
(02-08-2016, 12:05 PM)DarkN00b Wrote:

- Ghost

You got point. I must admit if aggroRP is decent then it's really worth it. Well, I got nothing else to say as you're right about that one...
Staff admitting they're wrong? That's a first

- Ghost

There are events out there that are more aggressive, but yes. I will make sure there will be more official events with aggressive RP, as this is kind of the new "era" of roleplay on Gmod.
Thank you for the mature input, Ghost.

EDIT: The date might be changed to 15th instead of 14th, obvious reasons why.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 2 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Random, Awestruck
ill be out snortin coke and railing chicks but wish i could make it
[Image: qZ8keRu.png]
That is my real cat.
The following 2 users Like Ukraine's post:
  • Awestruck, Random
(02-08-2016, 02:22 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(02-08-2016, 12:05 PM)DarkN00b Wrote:

- Ghost

Staff admitting they're wrong? That's a first

Huh?