Got banned, can't understand why, read my point of view.
Your name: thekalk|SilentAnger|[GER]

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49391765

Your ban ID: 69578

Banned by: [FL:M] Spear
Reason: BRA (68499) - Breaking FearRP and NLR

Involved:Marvin L.,OPGinger, I cant remember anymore tbh I didnt had the chance to see the name tags

Why we should unban you:

Ok firstly I dont want to be a douche but this ban is just ridiculous for the following reasons:

I didn't kill anyone/I hadn't the intention to do it.
(cause i didnt equip a weapon for ex.)

I got no warnings before I got banned I was just banned.

Ban lenght is ridiculous for what I did.

So what did I do you may ask. So let me tell you the story from my point of view:

I was just chilling with my friends in a House that we bought (or the doors if you want it so)

Making some Money you know, the thing you do in this game. Then 2 Criminals came in and said that 'they want to buy ammo and food'. Me as a Weapon Dealer and my friend OPGinger as a cook we said 'ok come in what do you want to buy?' And just suddenly without any warnings they shot us. Completly random. The funny thing is that they just disregarded 2 laws and get away with it and I get banned because I got to the NLR zone for the admin to look cause I wrote a ticket. The even funnier thing was that i was taken hostage in this zone AS A WEAPON DEALER in this area and I COULDNT move any where else. And we cant speak of a revenge kill here because they just went away and i didnt run after them.

That was the story pretty much tbh I am really in Anger because I only made a single mistake wich is not even really valid because i was taken hostage and the kill was against the rules because a BDM killed me as a BDM!(At least an Admin told me yesterday)

I hope for a Quick solution for this problem.

Sincerely,
thekalk|SilentAnger|[GER]
Just try to be nice. I don't want to attack you personally . You don't have to proof anything. It's just the Internet.
[Image: tumblr_n4b2hbIVAl1r7l27do1_500.jpg]
Hello thetalk!

I approved a player report there you were the accused one.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68499

''I got no warnings before I got banned I was just banned''
You got no warnings since i was not online on the server.

Take a look at that player report and then we will continue the discussion.

Thanks
Ok, I see that i broke the NLR but how is this valid when they disregarded the RP too?
And secondly I didnt get a warning as said so why did I got a ban and no warning afterwards?
Thirdly, They said they gonna kill us now so i pulled a weapon. It was for a reason that he skipped the video because an important part is missing. Since he cut the Video I would say this proof is invalid.
Thourthly then they tried to kill my friend Marvin L. and for the answer of this I saw this as an act of attack against my gang and tried to get them away. (And the forgetting rule doesn't count because my friend told me what happend)

But again this ban is has a reason but this reason is just not worth a ban. Why wasnt my point of view involved in the descision making?
Sincerely,
thekalk

P.S. I forgot that this act was completly random from them.
Just try to be nice. I don't want to attack you personally . You don't have to proof anything. It's just the Internet.
"They said they gonna kill us now so i pulled a weapon"
2.1b You cannot draw a weapon when someone has you at gunpoint or in striking distance of a melee weapon

From what I saw on the video the ban is vaild since you did break FearRP and you did break NLR and you know you did.
(02-03-2016, 08:20 PM)Spear Wrote: From what I saw on the video the ban is vaild since you did break FearRP and you did break NLR and you know you did.

They tried to rob a BDM so this was the first law wich got broken.
If we go with your ruleset i would have won.

4.1c Even with an underground job, you still cannot kill a person without a valid roleplay reason.
This is self explainatory.

2.5 Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). This includes things such as anti-gravity bathtubs, unrealistic car colors, watermelon fights, etc. when there is no specific roleplay in which they would make sense (i.e. game shows or science roleplays).

Why should they just break into my house no reason at all.

And the lied in the player report es they said:
'My frend heard contra and saw a weed plant true ther window so i went to him and we started the raid, as we enter we say face the wall'

The apartment we where in has a window thats true but its too high up to see through check it yourself you cant see a thing.

The whole situation was because they tried to ROB BAD GUYS AS BAD GUYS Its FailRP (That's what an admin told me earlier.)

They broke laws, they lied in the Player report I think you should unban me sir if you can't proof me otherwise.

We can talk on the teamspeak if you want i am there right now.
The proof that you broke the rules is already there.
Indeed they may broke the rules aswell but since I was not there to see the situation I can not do anything about that. You are maybe finding this really unfair but unfortunately we can not do anything about that.
You still broke the rules and it is your responsibility to follow them.
(02-03-2016, 10:15 PM)Spear Wrote: The proof that you broke the rules is already there.
Indeed they may broke the rules aswell but since I was not there I can not do anything about that. You are maybe finding this really unfair but unfortunately we can not do anything about that.
You still broke the rules and it is your responsibility to follow them.

Ok, last thing I am gonna complain about is that the report is not valid because they lied (they really couldn't/can't see through this window check it yourself its the backstreet apartment!!!!) . They didn't had a good role play reason whatsoever and therefore was this whole situation not my fault.

I am sorry to get on your nerves but I am a person who relays on its rights and its clear that they lied and send a false report.

I got banned based on a lie and thats why I am pissed right now.
First thing, you are not getting on my nerves my friend. Secondly, he maybe lied in the player report but as the evidence said you did break the rules you where accused for. You got banned because of that rulebreak nothing else.
(02-03-2016, 10:37 PM)Spear Wrote: First thing, you are not getting on my nerves my friend. Secondly, he maybe lied in the player report but as the evidence said you did break the rules you where accused for. You got banned because of that rulebreak nothing else.

Ok, was/is he getting punished for that? Because he lied AND he was introducing my criminal act with his intention.
EDIT:
Or is it possible to get a mitigation of punishment?
I don't think we have any proof of him breaking the rules or lying so we can not punish him.