[Finished] SCP Containment Breach: Episode 1
(02-20-2016, 09:03 PM)Fanatic Wrote:
(02-20-2016, 09:01 PM)CheekyGeeky1 Wrote:
(02-20-2016, 08:59 PM)Fanatic Wrote:
(02-20-2016, 08:57 PM)CheekyGeeky1 Wrote:
(02-20-2016, 08:54 PM)Jasu Wrote: This happened to me in the prehistorical RP too but i managed to connect after 5 minutes, but now this is getting frustrating and i don't know who is the one to blame. Garry, my internet, or the server..

It aint up for me either so it must be a server problem....

Someone pm grunt...

He's offline

So then the RP must not be on, i mean the starter of the rp must go on the server?

He's offline on the forums. Tried to PM him. Also tried to add him on Steam, no response.

I think this rp is postponed then. It's too late and grunt is completely dead..

"why is it darkrp anyway? why not orangerp or something" - [FL:RP] nico 2k16
it's either postponed or soon finished..
(02-20-2016, 09:06 PM)CheekyGeeky1 Wrote:
(02-20-2016, 09:03 PM)Fanatic Wrote:
(02-20-2016, 09:01 PM)CheekyGeeky1 Wrote:
(02-20-2016, 08:59 PM)Fanatic Wrote:
(02-20-2016, 08:57 PM)CheekyGeeky1 Wrote: It aint up for me either so it must be a server problem....

Someone pm grunt...

He's offline

So then the RP must not be on, i mean the starter of the rp must go on the server?

He's offline on the forums. Tried to PM him. Also tried to add him on Steam, no response.

I think this rp is postponed then. It's too late and grunt is completely dead..

Or they started the RP already with ppl missing. Roll Call for the win?!
[Image: g7dizJX.png]
No.... they wouldnt start with that many people missing, right?

I got on the server. RP was going on and like halfway through. GG. Two hours of The Division gameplay wasted Sad
[Image: g7dizJX.png]
Well I just turned off my PC now... :/ oh well.

I have to give this rp a -rep.. either it was horribly organized and the server and roleplaying was started as soon as possible with no checking at all, or the event server is horrible in general. However for anyone who got in the rp, i hope you had fun, and good job Grunt and Avgar and all the other people who created this RP its great that events like this happen no complaints about that. Maybe i am just frustrated for literally spending over 2 hours doing nothing and the problem is in my end, i don't know really.
It was unorganized due to Grunt being let down and Avgar having to save the event.

If it was on time, it would have been better, but nonetheless it was fucking quality. Brilliant event.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Grunt
Downloading the game now :3
Okay well first off thanks to everyone who took part within the event.

My apologies go out to Jasu, CheekyGeeky1 and Fanatic. I did not respond via the forums as I was busy setting up the event. Not quite sure why you were not able to connect to the server, as the server was almost full of people, so perhaps its a problem your end?

The event went through a rough time to start with in regards to having problems with stetting the server up. I and the admins setting up the event did not know that it was only Super Admins and Soul that can set up the event server and change the map so we had to call for Avgar's help last minuet, which he kindly helped out with.

Myself and the admins in the RP have now been familiarised in the procedures in setting up the event server to now ensure a nice and smooth event taking place next time.

I do not accept the remarks that the event was not planned properly that have been made by a few, as I had tried very hard to plan the event as much as I could. With this being my first event and the misunderstanding, the event was not able to start on time and we had no time to set up.

However, we did manage to get the event going in the end, and although it was not all perfect, it seems as if most people enjoyed themselves.

Notes i have made from the event are, that the Class D role was rather redundant as the researchers did not bring them out of the cells enough. So next time we will make sure the researchers are properly briefed, something we could not do as we did not have the planning time.

If you were not able to attend this event then dont worry! There will be another event following this that i promise will be bigger and better than this one. It will be hosted in the near future and a forum post similar to this one will be made.

Those who were unable to attend the event will have priority over the applications when applying for roles in an attempt to apologise for the delay on my part.

The next event will be on a new map, where the Foundation will be smaller and there will also be a city to use aswell to enhance roleplay. Along with two new SCP's that will be joining in the event.

I would like to thank those who took part in the event and a special thanks to: Falcao, Avgar, DVN, Tomo, Huskii and Deer for making the event possible and run smoothly.

Remember, Secure, Contain, Protect.