[Finished] SCP Containment Breach: Episode 1
Name: Franklin west
[b]Age: 14
[b]Current Occupation: jail guard
[b]Position Applying for: Security GUard
[b]Why do you feel we should accept you: because I am great maintaining a objective also I use a lot of communication to get my point across

[i][b][color=blue]OOC Information:
[b]Steam Name: JHunterdaw
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:104405690
Hours on FL: 210+
[b]How familiar are you with the SCP Wiki(its okay if you have never heard of it):
I have heard of it and I've also played the game but not familiar with the whole story
[Image: S5YZyrw.png]
[Image: header.jpg]

Above applications have been accepted.

We are currently waiting on a SA to change the map for the event server so there may be a slight delay on the event. Please keep posted on this forum page for all the updates you will need.

Thank you
Update: I'll probably arrive around 10 or 15 minutes late because I've got to do something important.
Probably.

"why is it darkrp anyway? why not orangerp or something" - [FL:RP] nico 2k16
just wanna check that the server(event server) password hasn't changed. i know the password which has been used months ago, just wondering if it has or has not changed since then.
The event Server is currently not set up as we are unable to get in contact with the Super Admins.

Please bare with us as we are trying to make contact with the SA's.

If we cannot get contact with them by 7:30pm then I shall postpone the event for next Saturday.
[Image: header.jpg]

The SCP Event is back on track, we are currently setting it up. Please stand by for more information.
The following 1 user Likes Grunt's post:
  • Demoman
Almost forgot the whole event.
[Image: g7dizJX.png]
The event thread was made on the 7th of February. It is now the 20th. You had around two weeks to contact me about this, but chose not to. This is not the first time I am contacted only several hours before the start of an event that requires extra content to be placed on the event server. Last time it was yours and DisabledDeer's Prehistoric RP event. I helped back then, making sure to make at least Deer and several others that requested my help aware that you need to contact me concerning this much earlier than the very same day of the event, let alone only a couple of hours before it starts.

As I understood from your private message, several staff members promised to help you set this up. The fault of the event being late falls not only upon yourself, but them as well, as they waited until the very last minute to attempt setting everything up. Everyone that made an application was not guaranteed to partake in the event, as the preparation for it was postponed to the very last minute.

I will help this time, as I did before, but because of this I am required to scrap my plans. However, in the future, I will not forgo my plans if I am contacted late again.
The following 12 users Like Avgar's post:
  • Balls, Zambie, Danny Boy, Greed^, , Fanatic, Demoman, DreeBott, Random, leglaff, Kippsee, Lesanka
(02-20-2016, 07:20 PM)Avgar Wrote: The event thread was made on the 7th of February. It is now the 20th. You had around two weeks to contact me about this, but chose not to. This is not the first time I am contacted only several hours before the start of an event that requires extra content to be placed on the event server. Last time it was yours and DisabledDeer's Prehistoric RP event. I helped back then, making sure to make at least Deer and several others that requested my help aware that you need to contact me concerning this much earlier than the very same day of the event, let alone only a couple of hours before it starts.

As I understood from your private message, several staff members promised to help you set this up. The fault of the event being late falls not only upon yourself, but them as well, as they waited until the very last minute to attempt setting everything up. Everyone that made an application was not guaranteed to partake in the event, as the preparation for it was postponed to the very last minute.

I will help this time, as I did before, but because of this I am required to scrap my plans. However, in the future, I will not forgo my plans if I am contacted late again.

Avgar is the man!
(02-20-2016, 07:26 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(02-20-2016, 07:20 PM)Avgar Wrote: The event thread was made on the 7th of February. It is now the 20th. You had around two weeks to contact me about this, but chose not to. This is not the first time I am contacted only several hours before the start of an event that requires extra content to be placed on the event server. Last time it was yours and DisabledDeer's Prehistoric RP event. I helped back then, making sure to make at least Deer and several others that requested my help aware that you need to contact me concerning this much earlier than the very same day of the event, let alone only a couple of hours before it starts.

Avgar is the man!

Yeah! We're sorry that you had to scrap your plans and we are very grateful for you helping us!