[Finished] SCP Containment Breach: Episode 1
Can't wait to join the next one! If I remember to keep checking the forums... xd

"why is it darkrp anyway? why not orangerp or something" - [FL:RP] nico 2k16
Good event, Lads!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Grunt
Yeah fantastic! Did the server crash at the end there or was it just me?
The following 1 user Likes Demoman's post:
  • Grunt
I couldn't care less that the event was a tad late, I still had a great time. I got locked in a room for 5 mins and then got eaten twice by 106 haha. Thanks Grunt and cannot wait for the next one.
The following 1 user Likes NJperry's post:
  • Grunt
Horrible experience for us placed in class D, I spent the whole time in a cell, and the only interaction I had was with a radio, and a guard telling me to stay in my cell
(02-21-2016, 01:17 AM)Greed^ Wrote: Horrible experience for us placed in class D, I spent the whole time in a cell, and the only interaction I had was with a radio, and a guard telling me to stay in my cell

Yeah I feel like there needs to be more interaction for those in the prison section if there is gonna be another one. For me it was just stand, open door, close door, shoot, end of event.
(02-21-2016, 01:17 AM)Greed^ Wrote: Horrible experience for us placed in class D, I spent the whole time in a cell, and the only interaction I had was with a radio, and a guard telling me to stay in my cell

This has been noted and will be sorted in the next event, I apologise for the fact you were stuck in there all that time, however it was down to the researchers not taking enough Class D into the SCP-173 cell. However next time it will be much more fluid.
The following 1 user Likes Grunt's post:
  • Demoman
(02-21-2016, 10:43 AM)Grunt Wrote:

This has been noted and will be sorted in the next event, I apologise for the fact you were stuck in there all that time, however it was down to the researchers not taking enough Class D into the SCP-173 cell. However next time it will be much more fluid.

Was thinking about what that could involve. I was thinking a small event at the beginning where the security guard sets up the prison section (with alarms, doors,etc) and then class D gets transferred from an outside location (idek if there was an outside area but if there is then great!) to the prison which could involve a chance to escape due to separation or something.
The following 1 user Likes Demoman's post:
  • Grunt