It was a long time
Your name: JonBry2727

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:115672169

Your ban ID: 65471

Banned by: [FL] Pear :Extended by Grub

Reason: Spamming train props, lags the server.

Involved: Just me

Why we should unban you: Hey guys, i am now banned for a half year ! I was on the build server EvoCity V33x and i would build a base by the Burger King for my friend and me ! Than a guy is coming and he have say it look like shit ! Later i am driving with my Orange Lambo in the City Tunnel, and there have build the guy hes base ! He have block the tunnel with props and he have prop pushing me ! Than i am going to him to talk and he have say go away you piece of shit ..... ! I have say him to delete the props but he have ignored me ! Than i have spawn 5-10 trains for my base and than Pear have take me and have say because me the server is lagging ! Than he have ban me for 2 days i think !! I hope you can help me !! Thanks
(01-30-2016, 10:10 AM)JonBry2727 Wrote: Than i have spawn 5-10 trains for my base and than Pear have take me and have say because me the server is lagging ! Than he have ban me for 2 days i think !! I hope you can help me !! Thanks

Here's two images of the propspam.

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator
No no wait !!!!!!

There was to a guy and he have spam the trains ! i just have spawn the trains for my base
You spawned the trains for your base?

Looking back in time and seeing these pictures does NOT look like "you spawning them for your base". Take a note aswell: Lying in a courthouse wont get you anywhere. From last time I've heard atleast two different stories of your "propspam" and when I spoke to you about what was the reason behind the propspam, you said "I like trains". With that, denied.

[FL] Pear
Fearless Server Administrator
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]