[FR] More rewards for rpp's
Thumbs Up 
Title of Suggestion: More rewards for rpp's

Description: Being able to get more stuff with rpp's

Why:
Why? Because now you can't do alot with your rpp's. You can get a sru van, a bus, one gun and maybe 3/4 suits. Thats it.
I think the more rpp's you have, the more rewards you should get for the hard work. For example more exclusive suits, more exclusive guns etc. etc.

I hope you guys agree!

I'm pretty sure there isn't a reward for 1 RP point, and I believe that there should be. For a person's first RPP, there should at least be a small reward to keep them motivated.
+Support
I see RPP's as a reason to achieve something within the server,
The higher amount of an Item Is In RPP's the more you roleplay to get It.

People already RP to earn RPP's to get a certain Item such as the GasMask cause Its just awsome to have, adding more Items that you can only buy with RPP's would bring and even stimulate others to RP, even if the Item Is worth 1 or 2 RPP's.

But Im not going to give this a negative or positive support as I just wanted to share my opinion.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 1 user Likes Brikaas's post:
  • Ɗαωѕσи
+support
You do get some small rewards for your first RPP's:

1RPP: Government Cap.

2RPP: Philip Marlowe Suit.

5RPP: Bus, Blindfold, & SRU Van

10RPP: Gasmask Suit.

15RPP: Tommy Gun

20RPP: SRU Gasmask Suit.

Sorry if i forgot anything.

+Support, i belive that 7 Items is not really motivating, and how about after 20RPP's then there's no motivation. (Can't say that there is not, Some people only enjoy PassiveRP's and gets rewarded, Some like AgressiveRP more.)
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 2 users Like Jonas's post:
  • PokerStar5000, Timmy
(01-28-2016, 09:24 PM)Brikaas Wrote: I see RPP's as a reason to achieve something within the server,
The higher amount of an Item Is In RPP's the more you roleplay to get It.

People already RP to earn RPP's to get a certain Item such as the GasMask cause Its just awsome to have, adding more Items that you can only buy with RPP's would bring and even stimulate others to RP, even if the Item Is worth 1 or 2 RPP's.

But Im not going to give this a negative or positive support as I just wanted to share my opinion.

Isn't that what fearless needs at the moment? People wanting to rp? You only find a few rp's around the server lately. Would be awesome if people get motivated again, and wanting to rp!

(01-28-2016, 09:21 PM)Santacake Wrote: I'm pretty sure there isn't a reward for 1 RP point, and I believe that there should be. For a person's first RPP, there should at least be a small reward to keep them motivated.
+Support

Govetmential cap for 1RPP

+support
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
+Support
Some new things would be pretty cool.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
People shouldn't roleplay for the points, they should roleplay because they enjoy it.

Regardless of that, I guess a few more items wouldnt be bad, but we dont want to make too many things limited to people with RPP.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
The following 1 user Likes MasterNoda's post:
  • Faustin
+support

As many have previously said, people shouldn't RP for points, but I guess a little more motivation wouldn't be that bad Smile
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]