PC vs Console
So, tell me your Pro's and cons of PC / console or why do you think PC/console is better?

(i like both BTW)

Spoiler :

(01-26-2016, 02:44 PM)Emil2205 Wrote: Let's not turn this into a console war or PC vs Console, please.

I like both console and pc.

I used to play on ps3 for like 4 years. Had lots of fun playing. Mostly played CoD or Battlefield.
I switched to pc last summer, and enjoying it as much as my ps3. 

The thing is, i have more friends to play with on PC, so thats why i prefer pc
But i absolutely dont hate consoles!!

yay i started pc vs console war
pc shall win
Every gamer is equal. (except for mobile gamers, which is self-explanatory)
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
60+ FPS
Ultra Settings
4K Gaming
Multiple Monitors
Steam with many discounts
Mods (Fallout 4 doesn't count)
No paying for online
Customizable and upgradeable machine
Mouse as well as controller input

I went to PC several years ago, and the last time I used my PS3 was to play GTA 5 when it wasn't out for the PC.
The following 1 user Likes Zyphix's post:
  • sebasti161
(01-26-2016, 09:30 PM)Zyphix Wrote: -snip-

Exactly.
Consoles used to be better for gaming roughly up until the PS2, after that the PC master race took off never to be caught by consoles ever again.

Nowadays, comparing a console to a PC is like comparing a home phone with a mobile phone. They're both good for calling, however the mobile has way more options, it's more useful and allows you to do more things with better quality than the house phone.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 1 user Likes Holdem's post:
  • Huskii
(01-27-2016, 10:23 AM)Holdem Wrote: Consoles used to be better for gaming roughly up until the PS2, after that the PC master race took off never to be caught by consoles ever again.

Nowadays, comparing a console to a PC is like comparing a home phone with a mobile phone. They're both good for calling, however the mobile has way more options, it's more useful and allows you to do more things with better quality than the house phone.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I had a Wii and wanted a xbox but my parents said no theb I started playing Teamfortress 2 Jailbreak all together about fuckin 1k hours. Cant believe myself O..o
(01-27-2016, 12:07 PM)Kahjo Wrote: I had a Wii and wanted a xbox but my parents said no theb I started playing Teamfortress 2 Jailbreak all together about fuckin 1k hours. Cant believe myself O..o

selling my old xbox 360 for a karambit crimson web factory new