Brikaas
Rainbow 
Dont you worry, Im not leaving or anything like that.
This Is pure to Introduce myself to those who not know me, or just a little bit..

My name Is Brian, or as others know me Brikaas, I live and come from a small country called The Netherlands.
Alot of you might already know me or have seen me multiple time, admit that you see me everyone cause I am secretly everywere.
I got a pretty big history within FearlessRP wich Im also going to explain In short within this thread.

As said above, my name Is Brian I love to hang around with friends and crazy enough I love going to school.
I am gay since about 1 year now, but others see me more as a BI Sexual person.
I also love to play computer games on the PC and I hate consoles such as Xbox cause Im used to play the computer, I only play Black Ops 3 Zombies with a friend In the weekend.
 I am 17 years old and my birthday is on 21th of April..

I played Fearless officially since 09-20-2012 and thats already some time ago, my time began as a simple noob not know any server rule or what the heck roleplay was, 11 bans later and almost a permantly ban made me think and ultimatly I decided to stop FL and that happend for couple months mabye longer. I returned to FL after my very long time out to be suprised by multiple things, I can start over again just me, my roleplay and the clean ban list. And I used that, I achieved 20 roleplay points and the Teacher rank within a couple weeks of returning to FL.

I love what Im doing currently and thats helping around and just doing what I liked, being on FL.
We've got alot of crap going on within the community but the only other thing that Im going to say about It Is:
Sunshine will come after some dark days, you only have to be patient.

This thead has been made cause I havn't really made a Introduction when I returned and I wanted to create It so others could know me a bit.

Loves,
~Brikaas
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 6 users Like Brikaas's post:
  • JackZ, summotion, Random, Bowiii, Grunt, Edned
Hmmmm, never seen you around. Hope to see you sometimes in the future!

Just kidding! From the things i have seen you're an awesome player. Seen you do a couple rp's and was impressed.
You gave me an rpp too, so yeah. Hope to do some rp's with you in the future

-Willem de Walrus

The following 1 user Likes Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Brikaas
Nice introduction thread, sup pal.
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Brikaas
Well hello Brikaas.
The following 1 user Likes Kippsee's post:
  • Brikaas
I didnt know you were dutch?
Goed om te weten Wink