Goodbye Everyone
(01-25-2016, 12:00 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I'm going to be unpleasant here. I respect your views, but I also want to give you a view you didn't highlight in my opinion.

The team demoted you from Teacher yesterday. This was decided upon because you weren't doing any teacher duties. You just sat there playing, not trying to help people. I find it a bit hypocrite to say 'FL is dead on RPing', while you were slightly responsible for that as well, yet doing nothing about it.

Point 3 is not correct. You were allowed to play there, however: you weren't active on FL at all as teacher. We have plenty of other people who would love to be a teacher and who would actually help out people, hence why you've been demoted.

Point 5 makes no sense. You complain about admin response time, but yourself barely didn't respond at all on help calls. The admin team is doing a great job, they respond on almost every call and not slow either.

This is my 0.02$, thanks for being a part of Fearless and good luck in the future.

Staff is mainly good on here and no what to do, but before, that's a different, I like all these members. 

First, when all there is, is RDM and nothing better to do, then yes, I'm going to not play. You really don't understand Soul as you're only on to promote, or do something else. Trust me, when a lot of people are saying the role play is dead, it makes me not want to play anymore.

About he teacher position, I took a break and started to play other games like rust, there for on there I put UC in my name for a clan going on there and really never changed. There for I joined the severs with them on, but when I'm told I'm in active for not playing for a week straight, I mean it's whatever as I didn't play that much, not really affected.

Here's where you got me wrong, Soul, when the hell have you been on to see me respond to help calls, I always did and PM the player within seconds, so you buddy can get off your high horse and stop acting like you did everything right and I did everything wrong. Good luck to you and I hope one day you'll listen to the community and staff, from what I heard, your quite bad at it.
Time for some personal opinions and facts;

"1
. FL is dead on RPing, I go into the server and see no RP's at all, there is more guns in peoples hands 24/7 then everything, then there's minges that come into your RP and try to start stuff with you, maybe even RDM you and no one is there to see it, very fun...."

Let me start off with the fact you've not been active anymore in months now. How exactly are you able to throw this around when not witnessing it for yourself? While it is true there has been a lack of Passive RP due to the new rules that got implemented in 2015, Passive RP is NOT dead. I can personally guarantee you that, as I've spend over 400 hours in the past 2 months on FL. It's also a bit hypocritical to complain about Passive RP being dead whilst not participating in any more Passive RP, or not even bring up any suggestions/ideas on how to rise the level of Passive RP again.

"2. The most un supportive and disrespectful players I have ever seen, now I'm not saying that "Everyone here sucks, goodbye" not at all what I'm saying, if you're good to people, then this clearly does not apply to you. But all Players do now is try to get admins demoted once so ever, every forum is filled with hate, I mean come the hell on now, really"

I can mostly agree with you on this statement. But what you might NOT know, is that things might be in the work to solve this very issue, aswell as the issue in the statement above this one. The staff team is neither blind or deaf, as far as I know, and are surely going to solve this evergrowing issue. They key here is a bit of patience, Assassin.

"3. Going onto a different community causing mayhem. For some of you know, I was a teacher on here after I was demoted for " lack of activity and commitment shown to Fearless" whatever that means, I tried to take a little break away and play other games and that gets me demoted, even though Beflok was an admin on here, gone for 6 months or more and still kept his rank, it's whatever though, I never play anymore."

This one I can't judge as I don't know everything about it.

"4. I'm tired of all these lies. FL is straight up boring now. Fearless has not had one good update in years, all it is "Here, have some new cars!" That's not an update the players want to see.....Maybe a new system or stuff that got approved on the suggestion list would actually be made. Many things get approved and thrown right out the window."

This is in the works. FL its current focus is more on quality rather than quantity. Also keep in mind we currently only have 2 developers (one of which is busy with alot of other stuff as he's also owner.) and 1 active contributor that has only just joined and of which I'm sure he'll do an excellent job. Good things are coming.

"5. The slowest response I have ever seen on any server, ever. There are good admins that respond fast and do their job, but when I get told "I'm busy" and find you driving around the city, that's what pisses me off the most. You never tell the players "Hold on one second, I'll be there in 2 minutes" or anything like that, teachers respond to players faster as I see. I have seen way way too many players in OOC saying "I have put in 4 request and they still don't answer" That's really sad to see that you can't take 10 seconds out of your time to help another player."

Assassin, oh Assassin. You of all people, as a teacher, should realise how silly this sounds once you'd think it trough.
Believe it or not, the staff team consists of only humans at this point. Humans that have joined this community to roleplay.
So every now and then, they'd like to take some of the little time they can grasp and actually roleplay. There's multiple other reasons as to why staff members don't always respond as fast as some people would like and I'll note them here. There is no AFK time for staff. Which results in them not being kicked from the server when they're gone for a little while, resulting in players seeing their name in the TAB menu, whilst they've made multiple @ calls. It's understandable some of them would think they're being ignored and they'd get frustrated in OOC chat. There's also the matter of current staff online on a server in comparison to the average joes online. An @ sit can take up to 10-15min sometimes, these are not all as unique as you might like to think. Now, 73 average joes around, at some point it wouldn't surprise me 20-ish people have made @ calls in the past 5 minutes. 1 @ call might take 10 minutes, even if it takes 5 minutes, you can do the math and realise what I'm pointing out here.

All that being said, I wish you a good day and best of luck in the future whatever you plan on doing!

Kind regards,
The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Lesanka, Avgar
(01-25-2016, 01:07 PM)Agorith Wrote: Time for some personal opinions and facts;

"1
. FL is dead on RPing, I go into the server and see no RP's at all, there is more guns in peoples hands 24/7 then everything, then there's minges that come into your RP and try to start stuff with you, maybe even RDM you and no one is there to see it, very fun...."

Let me start off with the fact you've not been active anymore in months now. How exactly are you able to throw this around when not witnessing it for yourself? While it is true there has been a lack of Passive RP due to the new rules that got implemented in 2015, Passive RP is NOT dead. I can personally guarantee you that, as I've spend over 400 hours in the past 2 months on FL. It's also a bit hypocritical to complain about Passive RP being dead whilst not participating in any more Passive RP, or not even bring up any suggestions/ideas on how to rise the level of Passive RP again.

"2. The most un supportive and disrespectful players I have ever seen, now I'm not saying that "Everyone here sucks, goodbye" not at all what I'm saying, if you're good to people, then this clearly does not apply to you. But all Players do now is try to get admins demoted once so ever, every forum is filled with hate, I mean come the hell on now, really"

I can mostly agree with you on this statement. But what you might NOT know, is that things might be in the work to solve this very issue, aswell as the issue in the statement above this one. The staff team is neither blind or deaf, as far as I know, and are surely going to solve this evergrowing issue. They key here is a bit of patience, Assassin.

"3. Going onto a different community causing mayhem. For some of you know, I was a teacher on here after I was demoted for " lack of activity and commitment shown to Fearless" whatever that means, I tried to take a little break away and play other games and that gets me demoted, even though Beflok was an admin on here, gone for 6 months or more and still kept his rank, it's whatever though, I never play anymore."

This one I can't judge as I don't know everything about it.

"4. I'm tired of all these lies. FL is straight up boring now. Fearless has not had one good update in years, all it is "Here, have some new cars!" That's not an update the players want to see.....Maybe a new system or stuff that got approved on the suggestion list would actually be made. Many things get approved and thrown right out the window."

This is in the works. FL its current focus is more on quality rather than quantity. Also keep in mind we currently only have 2 developers (one of which is busy with alot of other stuff as he's also owner.) and 1 active contributor that has only just joined and of which I'm sure he'll do an excellent job. Good things are coming.

"5. The slowest response I have ever seen on any server, ever. There are good admins that respond fast and do their job, but when I get told "I'm busy" and find you driving around the city, that's what pisses me off the most. You never tell the players "Hold on one second, I'll be there in 2 minutes" or anything like that, teachers respond to players faster as I see. I have seen way way too many players in OOC saying "I have put in 4 request and they still don't answer" That's really sad to see that you can't take 10 seconds out of your time to help another player."

Assassin, oh Assassin. You of all people, as a teacher, should realise how silly this sounds once you'd think it trough.
Believe it or not, the staff team consists of only humans at this point. Humans that have joined this community to roleplay.
So every now and then, they'd like to take some of the little time they can grasp and actually roleplay. There's multiple other reasons as to why staff members don't always respond as fast as some people would like and I'll note them here. There is no AFK time for staff. Which results in them not being kicked from the server when they're gone for a little while, resulting in players seeing their name in the TAB menu, whilst they've made multiple @ calls. It's understandable some of them would think they're being ignored and they'd get frustrated in OOC chat. There's also the matter of current staff online on a server in comparison to the average joes online. An @ sit can take up to 10-15min sometimes, these are not all as unique as you might like to think. Now, 73 average joes around, at some point it wouldn't surprise me 20-ish people have made @ calls in the past 5 minutes. 1 @ call might take 10 minutes, even if it takes 5 minutes, you can do the math and realise what I'm pointing out here.

All that being said, I wish you a good day and best of luck in the future whatever you plan on doing!

Kind regards,

I don't play due to no RP, that's Amani reason I left.
Sad to see you go without having the pleasure of meeting you AssassinHero, hopefully our paths will cross in the future.

being an admin on FL is voluntary work, this means you don't get paid or anything. Admins have the choice to go on what server and when to go on.. And if I'm honest Assassin has a fair point, if ADMINS the staff who were chose to be responsible to go on the servers and do their jobs can go unactive and not do their jobs for a while, then why shouldn't teacher have the same liberty?

If anything a person who applied for a teacher position should have a liberty to take a break, as he is not gaining anything from it at all. As admins they have powers and much more.
Sad to see you go! Let the boatboatboat be with you! GL out there buddy!
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Pear's post:
  • Rossi
(01-25-2016, 03:40 PM)Pear Wrote: Sad to see you go! Let the boatboatboat be with you! GL out there buddy!
Haha, I'll always remember you mate, you're a great person
The following 1 user Likes Rossi's post:
  • Pear
You have a point. Came on FL the other day and suddenly just criminals vs government.. Also I agree with the updates. All I have seen are small updates which hardly have an impact on the gamemode and just pointless, main reason I left.

Staying on topic though, you was a great roleplayer and hope to see you around! Wink
Regards, Midget

Well goodbye and good luck, AssassinHero.
(01-25-2016, 04:17 PM)MidgetHD Wrote: You have a point. Came on FL the other day and suddenly just criminals vs government.. Also I agree with the updates. All I have seen are small updates which hardly have an impact on the gamemode and just pointless, main reason I left.

Staying on topic though, you was a great roleplayer and hope to see you around! Wink

I know, glad to see you can relate. Thanks for the comment
(01-25-2016, 04:20 PM)kippsee Wrote: Well goodbye and good luck, AssassinHero.

Thanks mate, same to you