[Pas] Park Industries
(02-26-2016, 10:11 PM)Martin13 Wrote: -snip-

[Image: xAiqrE91sr8MPnf2VPG0g5Md9Mhn4XqVvOuwi0aU...iv3w2XIAtg]

Dear John,

Thank you for your application submission. You are currently under review and will be contacted within the next few business days regarding your application status.

Sincerely,
Lee Wong
Human Resource Representative
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
As my business has been listed as a previous employer, I assume John Howard wishes me to make an official reference for him.
Here is my statement regarding Mr John Howard;

Dear Park Industries,

I would advise against accepting John Howard into your organisation - he was forced out of my Corporation by an internal workers tribunal after having over 4 industrial reports made against him by Arcon staff members; reports that included attacking other Arcon employee's, stealing from other employee's, verbally insulting other employee's when he didn't get his own way, and even causing some of my employee's to resign from the Corporation (luckily, I have persuaded them to renew their contracts with my organisation); he then decided to harass and insult me as Managing Director after I mentioned this to him and threatened him with industrial action.

You can see the full story on the Arcon Corporation business news-page.

I thought this might be of use to you in your decision, and to your wonderful organisation of which I hope to do business with.

Best wishes,

Ben Campbell
Managing Director of the Arcon Corporation
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 1 user Likes aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Huskii
[Image: aKkMcfz.png]
Dear Mr. Campbell,

We at Park Industries thank you for the feedback on your former Agent and applicant to our company. We appreciate the testimony and that will be taken into consideration upon making a decision regarding the employment status of Mr. Howard. As a result of this testimony the application will be handled directly by the senior management team.

Again we sincerely thank you for the input. It really means a lot and at times a testimony from a former employer can make the difference between being hired or rejected.

Thank you,
[Image: 6HSRnjZi0TAZsS-mVGaw1TTlGqDjmqnCICoBR2a9...AvlgI-p-Og]
Jonathan Ive
Chief Operations Officer
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Dan Dan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86911091

Hours: 594

Roleplay Points: 11

Bans: 1

Blacklists: 14 [Back In The Minge Days]

Time Zone: GMT (+00:00)

In Character Information

Full Name: James 'Dan' Ashford

Nicknames (if applicable): Dan

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 05/07/1995

Ethnicity: British

Current Street Address: 21 Evo Street

Application Information

Tell us about Yourself: James Ashford was originally born in London [UK] on 1995, after finishing his degree in political science, he decided to move to the USA as it was said to be the land of opportunities. At 21, James had successfully raised a chain of restaurants along the eastern seaboard. James now lives in Chicago with his room mate Lee Wong. Due to Lee Wong working at Park Industries, James decided that his future could potentially be with Park Industries. James is an ambitious person who will stop at nothing to achieve the best he possibly can.

How did you hear about Park Industries?: From a Friend, Lee Wong [Jonas]

Previous Employer(s): N/A

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s): N/A

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each): 8 In-Game, 10 On Forum

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I am an extremely active person that has a range of skill sets which will prove useful to the company as i slowly progress within the company. I am also a trustworthy person that can be relied on at any time for anything that is required of me.

Anything else we should know about you?: Not Really, Feel Free To Ask Anything

(02-27-2016, 11:18 AM)Dan Dan Wrote: -snip-

[Image: 3DHwLmx.png]

Dear Mr. Ashford,

Thank you for your application submission. You are currently under review and will be contacted within the next few business days regarding your application status.

Sincerely,

[Image: k9yj5Fd.png]

Tom Lacetta
HR Supervisor
The following 1 user Likes Kippsee's post:
  • Danny Boy
Out of Character Info:

Steam Name: njperry50

Steam ID: 0:1:67320791

Hours: 400+

Roleplay Points: 0. I have been very unlucky with rpp. If you see me on the servers, most of the time i'm passive rping.

Bans: 5. None of them are recent though. 4 of them I got when I was new.

Blacklists: 1. I got this when I was new as well

Time Zone: Gmt: (+00:00)

IC Information

Full name: Norton[Image: arrow-10x10.png] Jenkins

Nickname (if applicable)

Date of birth: 2/17/1981

Ethnicity: American and half british

Current Street address[Image: arrow-10x10.png]: Cub avenue apt #4

Application Information

Tell us about yourself: Norton[Image: arrow-10x10.png] Jenkins grew up in Detroit america with his Father Douglas Jenkins who owned a Manufacturing Medical supplies company and British mother Charlotte Jenkins who worked part time as a receptionist at a local elementary school. No siblings. Norton[Image: arrow-10x10.png] attended normal public school but dropped out at 17 to work for his father and continued to work for his father as a Store manager but always dreamed of owning his own business and/or working for a very successful company. 4 years later, Douglas Jenkins was diagnosed with cancer and died 8 weeks later. Norton[Image: arrow-10x10.png] begged to take on running the business but the business was handed over to his dads brother. However, His uncle gave him the offer to work as a Co-Owner for his dads company and Norton[Image: arrow-10x10.png] immediately accepted this offer. After the 5 years of working as partners in business, there company went international selling medical supplies to other countries and bringing in 300,000$ to 400,000$ a year. When Norton turned 33, him and his uncle then sold their company for 11,000,000$. Norton gave 3,000,000 to his mother as she had got MND and was unable to work anymore and his Uncle took 5,000,000 which left Norton with 3,000,000$. 2 years after working in normal companies and failed attempts to find work, Norton moved to Evo City to hopefully find work. Norton Jenkins has got alot of experience working as a leader and believes in starting from the bottom to become successful. 

How did you hear about Park Industries: I saw an advertisement for Park Industries on the television.

Previous Employers: John Jenkins CEO of Jenkins Pharmaceuticals.

Reasons for Departure from previous Employers: The company was sold

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each): In game= 8 or 9 (I'm on mostly everyday) and Forums= 7 or 8

What makes you stand out from other applicants: I am a strong believer in Loyalty and respect. If you take me on board then you can expect me to be here whenever you need.

Anything else we should know about you?: Not really.
(02-28-2016, 09:19 PM)Njperry50 Wrote: -snip-

Dear Mr. Jenkins,

Thank you for your application submission. You are currently under review and will be contacted within the next few business days regarding your application status.

Sincerely,

Tom Lacetta
HR Supervisor
  • NJperry
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: FL:RP Kahjo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63643406

Hours: 660h

Roleplay Points: 16

Bans: 6 (Pretty Old)

Blacklists: 3

Time Zone: GMT + 2

In Character Information

Full Name: Jessica "Kahjo" Amorose

Nicknames (if applicable): Jess

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 6/1/1990

Ethnicity: N/A

Current Street Address: Pool Road 22A

Application Information

Tell us about Yourself: I am a a woman around 22years old. Curious and interested about new things and of business. I grew up in a rich family on Corleones Estate 13C and got a lovely family who support me always. I am good with several languages and got a decent grammer. I moved to my own house at the age of 20 and since then I have been without a proper job, Until hopefully now.

How did you hear about Park Industries?: I heard about this by a friend of mine called Lee Wong

Previous Employer(s): N/A

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s): N/A

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each): 9

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: Well, I am curious and I could bring alot of great work atmosphere and generally nice, nothing that special.

Anything else we should know about you?: N/A

Signed ~ Jessica "Kahjo" Amorose, With Love.
(02-29-2016, 05:56 PM)Kahjo Wrote:
-snip-

Dear Mr. Amorose,

Sincerely,

Tom Lacetta
HR Supervisor
  • Kahjo
Looks really amazing, promising and well done. Good luck with the clan guys! Maybe someday I'll apply. Wink
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]