Code:
[b]Your name:[FL:RP] WeAreBoss

[b]Your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:93671256

[b]Your ban ID: 69343

[b]Banned by : [FL] Infernaw

[b]Reason: Extremist RP as an excuse to mass RDM

[b]Involved: An friend, on Teamspeak 3 

Why we should unban you: 

You should unban me because, I didn’t do Extremist RP. I didn’t ‘’Mass RDM’’, I just did a small joke in the OOC. About the Attack in Paris. 

Im really sorry about it. Maybe it was a wrong joke, to ‘’try’’ to attempt the Cinema.

There was an Cinema RP with the Weazel news and else, me and my friend wanted to make an ‘’prank’’. Say allahu akbar, and shot with an flare gun In the air. 

I DIDN’T KILL ANYONE… (didn’t MassRDM) I know I didn’t Break the Rules… because I read them several times !
The ban occured before Miss EvoCity even started. Wasn't the Cinema RP after that?
Your job was ISIS, and your reason on the OOC was the following statement/so called joke you made.

The ban reason did not claim you did Mass RDM, but it says you used it as an excuse to eventually do so.

How do you consider the Paris attack a joke anyway?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
So, i didnt mass RDM, Because I DIDNT KILL ANYONE!! 
The most people on Fearless, do joles about the Islam. How is that not an Ban reason?? I did a small "Joke" on the paris attack. And i also donated new. So 30 days minus? I would like 5-7 days
And i dont rly give a f**k, what happend in paris. Because EVERYONE says that was the Muslims... In my school everyone hate, all muslims.(racism) it exist an extremist clan, on the fearless servers. Ban?
I was involved. This can be confirmed by infernaw, you had a mac 10 and started to shoot emerald cheese but she killed you with a m3 super. i seen your job therefor you thought that was a reason to shoot people at that event. Then you later added me on steam and started to harass me and this was completely unnecessary considering you was the on who acted like a child. Also, that isn't a joke people died that day and for all you know people can have friends and family member who could of been effected by this. I even sent Infernaw 4 images of this steam chat and hopefully you wont be no more on the servers. Put it this way ill do everything in my power to never see you on the server again. You are a disgrace to humanity and if your parents seen this i dont think they would be happy would they? If you need the evidence of the chat logs ask Infernaw or me.

-Perqe
(01-24-2016, 09:46 PM)WeAreHero Wrote: And i dont rly give a f**k, what happend in paris. Because EVERYONE says that was the Muslims... In my school everyone hate, all muslims.(racism) it exist an extremist clan, on the fearless servers. Ban?

Also does this mean you are racist and you also used a racist term on the forusm which should be a ban on the forums?
(01-25-2016, 02:38 PM)Perqe Wrote:
(01-24-2016, 09:46 PM)WeAreHero Wrote: And i dont rly give a f**k, what happend in paris. Because EVERYONE says that was the Muslims... In my school everyone hate, all muslims.(racism) it exist an extremist clan, on the fearless servers. Ban?

Also does this mean you are racist and you also used a racist term on the forusm which should be a ban on the forums?
im not Racist, i just dont give a fuck what happend in Paris. -.- what means Racist for you. 

I dont know wich gun it was. i think it was an Flare Gun. it can be an Mac 10 too. BUT, i didnt kill anyone !!! So thats not an Valid Ban reason !!? i didnt kill anyone. Im not Racist. I did a Joke. WTF !!??
(01-25-2016, 12:30 PM)Perqe Wrote: I was involved. This can be confirmed by infernaw, you had a mac 10 and started to shoot emerald cheese but she killed you with a m3 super. i seen your job therefor you thought that was a reason to shoot people at that event. Then you later added me on steam and started to harass me and this was completely unnecessary considering you was the on who acted like a child. Also, that isn't a joke people died that day and for all you know people can have friends and family member who could of been effected by this. I even sent Infernaw 4 images of this steam chat and hopefully you wont be no more on the servers. Put it this way ill do everything in my power to never see you on the server again. You are a disgrace to humanity and if your parents seen this i dont think they would be happy would they? If you need the evidence of the chat logs ask Infernaw or me.

-Perqe
I have an Family too. you too. the most. but i hate that when EVERYONE says that the Muslims was attemping, Paris. IM NOT RACIST.
(01-24-2016, 04:21 PM)Infernaw Wrote: The ban reason did not claim you did Mass RDM, but it says you used it as an excuse to eventually do so.

Guess I'll have to rewrite this since you're stuck in the RDM part.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(01-26-2016, 10:45 AM)Infernaw Wrote:
(01-24-2016, 04:21 PM)Infernaw Wrote: The ban reason did not claim you did Mass RDM, but it says you used it as an excuse to eventually do so.

Guess I'll have to rewrite this since you're stuck in the RDM part.
I DIDNT KILL anyone! 
I DID A JOKE
I DIDNT BREAK THE RULES! I know the rules, cause' i read them several times..

So, i came from Dinner back, an saw that i got banned. If you speak with me, im sorry i was at dinner.

So if you want, we can speak on the FL teamspeak, i have time. If you too. PM me, or send me a E-mail

Because its not fair, i didnt BREAK ANY RULES. 

I dont want to be bored, in my Holidays...