Car features (Not adding cars)
Title Of Suggestion: Car feature

Description: I have been other RP server, and found out there are functions which you can move around inside the cars. For example, use arrows to move seat, passenger seat to driver seat using arrows. Would be great if it becomes available. But may not work if the seat overlaps with person.

Why: You should move around cars in real life too, for ex, there was a person driving then he gets out for some reason, you can get in the driver seat simply using the arrow! More realistic. Also, the arrow keys are not being used by the players, wouldn't it be a nice idea?

-Edit, you guys are saying unnecessary, but if you are at passenger seat, and your friend gets off,you can simply move by a keyboard while just getting off and asking your friend to unlock again and get in back. You could use it for stealing as well.

[Image: q0mJ7Zo.png]

Click HERE to PM me / + Rep me
Although this would be cool, I find it unnecessary.

-Support
Its a nice bonus but like the previous comment unnecessary
-Support
(01-23-2016, 04:26 PM)Zambie Wrote: Although this would be cool, I find it unnecessary.

-Support

^
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
Reasons are stated above. -support
-Support

Cool but unnecessary as said above.
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
You won't able to get shot
(01-23-2016, 04:49 PM)Balls Wrote:
(01-23-2016, 04:26 PM)Zambie Wrote: Although this would be cool, I find it unnecessary.

-Support

^

^
(01-23-2016, 03:46 PM)rhxogns02 Wrote: -Edit, you guys are saying unnecessary, but if you are at passenger seat, and your friend gets off,you can simply move by a keyboard while just getting off and asking your friend to unlock again and get in back. You could use it for stealing as well.

If he is that much of a friend why doesnt he just add you to his vehicle so you can lock and unlock it yourself.

I too have been on servers this use this addon. First of all it wouldn't work as that add on is for passenger seats inside a vehicle and comes coded in so Fearless would need to re-code it all, plus it very rarely moves you to the seat you want to and also to avoid your car getting stolen if the vehicle is locked you shouldn't be able to get in the driver seat.

As in real life if you are in someones car and they are getting out and they don't know you, the likelihood of the situation is they will tell you to get out.

In general it is completely useless

-Support
[Image: giphy.gif]
-Support

Reasons Stated Above.