Havent been online for nearly 8 months. Some of my inv seems to be gone
Sad 
I have been away for atleast 8 months or so. When I joined back to fearless to play I realized nearly ALL of my mixtures and guns were gone. Only my tranqs and molotove recipe was there. Can anyone tell me why that happened since  I had a small armory of 500K worth weapons in there and It affected me when I needed a gun and realize I got nothin.
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/6672/z47f.png
Click the signature to give me a +rep If I was helpful.

Signature too large. -Termin
Everything that you have lost has been refounded.
FL have been changing weapons a few times the past 8 months.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
This happened to me also when I rejoined in December, what happened?
Also some cars has been removed and new cars has been added. This is a very long time ago, I dont know when it was you left.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
(01-23-2016, 04:52 PM)Balls Wrote: Also some cars has been removed and new cars has been added. This is a very long time ago, I dont know when it was you left.

I left in around 09-18-2014
Several vehicles and weapons were changed and the old items refunded, hence the disappearance of them from your inventory and the fattening of your in-game wallet.
(02-15-2016, 04:03 PM)Avgar Wrote: Several vehicles and weapons were changed and the old items refunded, hence the disappearance of them from your inventory and the fattening of your in-game wallet.

my wallet was never fattened
It's highly likely that you simply don't remember. Everyone was refunded the money when it happened. The weapons were refunded for half price I believe.