[Player Report] ✪Chuve
Name of player: ✪Chuve

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:19744965

Time in GMT: 11:35

Server: v2d

Summary: User is shown on video blatantly breaking FearRP.

Evidencehttps://youtu.be/Ub4ZFhEe0SI
Ignore the "I just recorded that" - He broke FearRP before which is why i started recording in the fist place.
Sorry if i breaked fearrp if that counts as fearrp , cause as i know you should go on a prusit .
and again sorry if i did break fearrp it wasnt my inttention to break fearrp . and sorry again if i miss read the rule 12.9
cause i read the rules again and there is any rule about gun pointed at you in a vech counts as fearrp sorry again .

Edit : and because i thought he was with the goverment i thought 12.9 would apply + there is no rule about fear rp in a vech that why i didnt know if it counts as fearrp or no .
(01-23-2016, 12:20 PM)Chuve Wrote: Sorry if i breaked fearrp if that counts as fearrp , cause as i know you should go on a prusit .
and again sorry if i did break fearrp it wasnt my inttention to break fearrp . and sorry again if i miss read the rule 12.9
cause i read the rules again and there is any rule about gun pointed at you in a vech counts as fearrp sorry again .

Edit : and because i thought he was with the goverment i thought 12.9 would apply + there is no rule about fear rp in a vech that why i didnt know if it counts as fearrp or no .

You knew what you were doing was FearRP, you have 400 hours on Fearless. That's plenty of time to know how FearRP works.
You saw my gun, i told you to get out, you didn't, then you drove off - FearRP.

EDIT: It doesn't matter what job i am, if i have a gun on you and tell you to hop out, and you don't and drive off, it's FearRP.
As i said most of the cops or the goverment goes on a prusit , not a single rule about fearrp in a car . again i didnt know if that apply or no . i thought you work with goverment cause you were walking around with guns out infornt of cops i thought in my mind 12.9 rule applies.

EDIT: how can i know if that fearrp or no there isnt any rule about fearrp in a vech thats why i thought 12.9 will apply and again sorry if i break fearrp it wasnt my inttention
(01-23-2016, 12:45 PM)Chuve Wrote: As i said most of  the cops or the goverment goes on a prusit , not a single rule about fearrp in a car . again i didnt know if that apply or no . i thought you work with goverment cause you were walking around with guns out infornt of cops i thought in my mind 12.9 rule applies

What do you mean goes on a pursuit? You clearly broke FearRP and drove away while under gunpoint.
As i said i didnt know fearrp applies or no cause there isnt any rule about it .
(01-23-2016, 12:50 PM)Chuve Wrote: As i said i didnt know fearrp applies or no cause there isnt any rule about it .

[Image: 55614fa2ad310ae5aaee8f4148a60148.png]
This clearly says, you should act afraid of life-threatening situations, which this situation was since i was pointing a gun at you. You did not act afraid of my gun and you drove away.
[Image: 73825726cefc040bae1ea9030a325e50.png]
This also clearly says you cannot run away from somebody when they have you under gunpoint, and running away is equal to driving away. Which is what you did.
(01-23-2016, 12:59 PM)JackChains Wrote:
(01-23-2016, 12:50 PM)Chuve Wrote: As i said i didnt know fearrp applies or no cause there isnt any rule about it .

This clearly says, you should act afraid of life-threatening situations, which this situation was since i was pointing a gun at you. You did not act afraid of my gun and you drove away.
This also clearly says you cannot run away from somebody when they have you under gunpoint, and running away is equal to driving away. Which is what you did.
12.9 Police can not shoot vehicles unless it is vital that the car needs to be stopped, for example if the driver is putting lives of others at risk. Hot pursuit must be the first option.

how can i know that will apply or no . as i said if i know the fearrp applies on a vechile i wouldn't break it as i said cause there isnt any rule about fearrp in a vechile expect this one.
there is a diffrence bettwen running and driving
(01-23-2016, 01:03 PM)Chuve Wrote:
(01-23-2016, 12:59 PM)JackChains Wrote:

12.9 Police can not shoot vehicles unless it is vital that the car needs to be stopped, for example if the driver is putting lives of others at risk. Hot pursuit must be the first option.

how can i know that will apply or no . as i said if i know the fearrp applies on a vechile i wouldn't break it as i said cause there isnt any rule about fearrp in a vechile expect this one

While in roleplay you don't know if i am going to shoot you or not. You still drove away; Breaking FearRP.
I will no longer be commenting, i am waiting for an administrator or moderator.
Cause i didnt know if fearrp applies or no cause there isnt any rule about it in a vech ....

EDIT : as i said if fearrp is broken i'm sorry again it wasnt my inttention .