[Unofficial] Lombardi Family
(10-25-2011, 01:49 AM)todcat Wrote: How about we act any freaking way we please, because you can't do shit to stop it? (;

are you sure? so you mean that we cant join and dominate your ass?
(10-25-2011, 01:28 PM)boolean Wrote: The non-admin raid clan is going to get taken out by the admin raid clan, even if you got the guns and force to win you'll lose by being having your base being remover-tooled, gg.

OOC:
Admin Raid clan, can you F*cking Read?

Look up TLH Business. TLH have not Raided in over a week.
The following 1 user Likes Dryblood's post:
  • Fultz
(10-25-2011, 01:32 PM)Dryblood Wrote: *snip*

I don't want to start a flame-war here, but from both spectator and TLH point of view, I can say that whenever there is TLH business, there are guns out and visible and almost always there is shooting. Hell we managed to have an execution at an aquarium rp.
(10-25-2011, 08:01 AM)Faustie Wrote: A courteous mob? Hardly. Next time you happen to be in the city, might I recommend you refrain from taking out adverts on the city radio channels declaring you superior, badmouthing other organizations, and saying that no-one can prove they are stronger than you? Not to mention your heavily (bad rather badly constructed, if I may say so.. If I were you, I'd advise you to get a new security contractor) fortified base in industry.

I recommend you take this all onboard immediately.

Commander Jensen
TLH Military

I thought our base was pretty well made. Obviously no one succeeded in raiding usTounge. I like this clan because everyone in it are pretty cool guys who just want to have fun.. A lot of which whom i've become friends with before or after joining. Perfect mix of seriousness when needed and joking around also when appropriate. Glad to be a part of it. And I don't see a problem with Todcat advertising our "power" although it may be seen as instigating just look at is as a way to put out there that the Lombardi Family is growing and intends to setup up a stronger foothold in Evocity. Mafia like organizations like to use fear and express their power through intimidation sometimes.. Mafias are all about respect, power, and using intimidation so as to let people know.. Excuse my language "Not to fuck with usSmile". But I agree we should work on doing a lot more passiverp. We only just started expanding the family and getting a lot more recruits though so now would be the time to do just that.
The following 1 user Likes NiT GriT's post:
  • Fultz
(10-25-2011, 10:19 AM)Toby Wrote:
(10-25-2011, 01:49 AM)todcat Wrote: How about we act any freaking way we please, because you can't do shit to stop it? (;

Todcat, If you have that attitude in game, it makes you sound like you can do anything..
I can tell you now, I will treat you like any other player.
Break the rules, Take the punishment.

(Reason i write this i becuase it sounds to me like your gonna raid 24/7)

Firstly the wink means he is kidding. Second we never raided. We actually never left the industrial area. We were the ones constantly raided. If you consider defending raiding then I can see where youre coming from
I dont know why everyone is against our clan already. We have been a clan for a total of maybe 3 days if even. Im not asking to think we are going to be the best RP clan there is but come on. we havent even got a chance yet to show you what we have. We were attacked first and now we are the bad guys for retaliating and killing them.

Another thing we arent asking for war with any other clan. go i dont even know why someone brought it up. The Lost Horde has my respect and i honestly cant say anything bad about it. We arent looking for trouble. We just felt good about how well we held up last night(sorry for self-confidence since thats a bad thing now).

I would just like to see some respect towards our clan we have here. We wont raid 24/7(never left the base last night), we think we can contend as a good clan(no one intended to bad mouth),

Faustie i never said that we were going to be courteous and with the bad mouthing, whats wrong with having pride in yourself. we have high expectations for this clan/ we need to feel like it. Adverts will be used properly now and i am sorry for that

"Be like Don Corleone" is what i was told to do. Im pretty sure the whole time the fighting was going on i was talking with Toby and or Coffee and was trying to make peace. but the back and forth fire wouldnt stop. so i feel as if i did a good job as the leader. If anyone wants any other questions or say anything about the clan please go ahead we will be happy to answer.
We arent looking for fights, but we will protect ourselves if its brought upon us. Cheese
Please welcome our newest member of the family Bonk Cheese

Promotions will be given over time if we feel it needed
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • m0g
Hello all,
Now now; It stings me to see the amount of complete immaturity coming from inside our clan and the outsiders. As outsiders you should very well know that tensions can easily be risen by even the simplest of statements. So Im going to ask that you stop the flame and rather childish critique that some of the few players that have brought up. Knazzbolen I would like to request that you quit showing your "ass", I could with ease send a quick message to your clan leader regarding your unnecessary comments just as you or any other player could do so to me.

Regarding Fausties Comments,
I dont believe we ever badmouthed any clan, some of our members stated that "Lombardi Family is a dominating force" with a clan comes self promotion and an elevation of confidence, if Im correct. It'd be no different than an assertion of power done by any other clan claiming that their clan is a power on Fearless, such as TLH. I dont mean to be rude here, but there are several members that are cocky out of their mind with how they speak about TLH, whilst there is also those that badmouth them for being too assertive or exclusive in their RP's.
With our base, If it kept the enemy out and our members safe then I see no issue with it. Our base held up through three raids and lasted till the server crashed. We never actually did cause anything by leaving the base, but rather players that felt some urge to intervene with our operations for no clarified reason. We never raided, but were busy defending our own territory.

Anyhow I just wish to state that the flaming is requested to stop, as its unnecessary and rude especially if it has post relating to other clans.

Best Regards,
Wweee2345
True-Blood Capo
The following 2 users Like wweee2345's post:
  • todcat, Fultz
I would Like to welcome Birdgator and Caboose to the Lombardi Family. Cheese
If you can Provide evidence of a Passive RP event. (With Images, I will make you official.)