[Unofficial] Lombardi Family
Really good bar! week up good wood work!

edit: forced to say gratz...
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Falcon
[Image: UrRHXmf.png]
The following 4 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Yonno, Jan, JackZ, Falcon
Get well soon Graham!  Nervous
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • JackZ
(06-10-2018, 01:17 PM)Jan Wrote: Get well soon Graham!  Nervous

Dear my friend, Jan Camorro,

Thank you for your concern revolving our beloved Graham. Hopefully whenever he wakes we will let him know that he has not only put fear into our hearts, but into yours as well. If any news is received regarding his status, I will be the first to let you know.

-Matthew Lombardi
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • god
(06-10-2018, 01:23 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 01:17 PM)Jan Wrote: Get well soon Graham!  Nervous

Dear my friend, Jan Camorro,

Thank you for your concern revolving our beloved Graham. Hopefully whenever he wakes we will let him know that he has not only put fear into our hearts, but into yours as well. If any news is received regarding his status, I will be the first to let you know.

-Matthew Lombardi

Dear Matthew Lombardi, our friend,

Of course Graham is in our hearts aswell, reading about his illness was very scary and I hope for his sake, and Lombardi's sake his recovery is a fast one.
Please, do keep me updated, and if you see him wish him well on my behalf.

Greetings,
[Image: EjEqWnV.png]
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Fultz, JackZ, Yonno
Dear Matthew Lombardi,

It is heartbreaking to hear about Graham falling ill, We hope he is well soon but for now we will send him a bouquet of flowers as we know he would appreciate that.

- Jack Dent.
Nice new clan, welcome to FL guys.
Get well soon Graham!!!
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Dear Family,

Today Isabelle and I have exciting news...

[Image: fd293f51e3e49c7aa9aa7ef5978d6e6c.png]

We will be in Evocity V2D for a while to settle down together, we have yet to decide on a name for our little boy.
I happily welcome you all for a maternity visit this week.

- Zachary Lombardi
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 5 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Fultz, Byra, Divey, Lewwings, Mustang
Good afternoon everyone,

Today the Lombardi Family decided to give back to the community in the form of a public Library. With this project, the family shows its exuberance in coming back to the city it first came to in the United States. Matthew Lombardi ran the front of the Library for its first few hours of service taking pictures with children showing members of the community that this library is a place that can give a new outlet to the future generations.

Matthew Lombardi gave a quick sentiment regarding the return in Evocity stating, "This is just the beginning. We consider this our second home outside of Sicily. With our success in our expansions, we plan to create much more for this community."

[Image: 04A9C0F6715386785A4DFE1D7BC1D07B009DFCB5]

[Image: 19C29246A07DB8AD9F0C7AD084591D78955F8EC1]
The following 5 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Byra, Lewwings, Yonno, ryan!, Mustang