[Unofficial] Lombardi Family
It's an honor.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Crap, I was at prom, rockets said you were unbanned yesterday. Any way you can re consider?
(06-18-2015, 09:55 PM)Innovative Wrote: Crap, I was at prom, rockets said you were unbanned yesterday. Any way you can re consider?

lolwat
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 2 users Like Decay's post:
  • equal, General Rickets
*You arrive at your desk after a long day. Tired from your endeavors, you sit down in your chair and lean back, catching something in the corner of your eye. On your desk, you see an unusually colored envelope.*

*Checking the envelope front and back, you find no clear sign as to who this letter could be from. You take note that the usual postage stamps are missing. Your curiosity piqued, you open the letter*

*A familiar logo peaks out at you from the top of the page. You instantly recognize it as the logo of Weyland-Yutani. Amused, you proceed to withdraw the letter from the envelope, unfolding it and reading it slowly*

The following 4 users Like Reverse Flash's post:
  • Falcon, General Rickets, Roachy, DooZâ„¢
Steam Name: Mathias_
In-Game Name: Orlando Green
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29158802
Number of Bans: 7
Hour Count: 280
Why do you want to join: Word on the street says the Lombardi Family is the up and runner as the next master Family of Evocity, and I want to participate in this and help it grow even stronger.
Why should we accept you: I have certain skills that you might find useful, such as a degree in engineering, aswell as past military experience, so I know how to use my brain, aswell as my weapon.
The following 3 users Like Mathias_'s post:
  • Sub-Zero, equal, Mahti
I can vouch for Mathias.
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Cuniix
In-Game Name: Morose 'Clemente' Milano
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81537473
Number of Bans: 0
Hour Count: 136
Why do you want to join: I was born in San Martino, Sicily. A few years later my father decided that we should move to America where we can start a new life. While in school, I met a boy named Franky Gazebo, who had a gang. We quickly became close friends and always looked out for each other. We attempted to rob a store however a police officer caught us. They gave me the option of staying in jail or serving in the U.S. Army. Deciding that I didn't want to serve a sentence in jail, I chose the army. After the liberation I was shot in battle. After spending a few months in the infirmary, I was sent home on leave from the war for a month. Upon arrival, I sees Franky for the first time since the failed robbery. Franky managed to get me some forged discharge papers, from a friend. With these papers, I did not have to return to war. The war ended a few months later. Then I've worked for a few years at the Evocity Police Department. But then I thought there must be an easier way to do "business". So I resign. I asked a few people and all of them talked about the Lombardi Family.
Why should we accept you:
1. A code of silence - Never to "rat out" any mafia member.  Never to divulge any mafia secrets.  Even if they were threatened by torture or death.
2. Complete obedience to the boss - Obey the boss's orders, no matter what.
3. Assistance - To provide any necessary assistance to any other respected or befriended mafia faction.
4. Vengeance - Any attacks on family members must be avenged. "An attack on one is an attack on all."
5. I've got good combat skills.
Clan has been officially closed until further notice

This is due to the following reason(s) listed here: Clan is currently inactive
Please PM an Administrator if you'd like to have this clan re-opened. 

[FL] SnowredWolf
Fearless Administrator
Re-opened per Owners request
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
I have to fix stuff
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Lewwings, Mustang