BR: Scrake
(01-21-2016, 09:18 AM)Badl Wrote: You have to bring evidences not force the staff to check the logs:

Soulripper's tutorial how to make a BR:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9

3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one.

Another Point is that both of the other guys were not involved! You guys were on the Server, but not invovled in this case. Cant find you in the Video. Hope you didnt use Teamspeak to talk about the Situation ingame, that would be also against the rules....

Why what you thinks that we are not involved I don't understand that? In video 0:02 There is a Blue Mercedes as you can see there are two people in it.The car belongs to xDeadshotx and I was in car with him.We were waiting Scrake to come in to our car. Also we did saw the entire case not like you that why I think we are involved as a witness. If think that Blue Mercedes didn't belong to us after the case Moderator Ludo saw us we were hanging around with that car. The thing is I don't get why you are trying to accuse us with random things ? What makes you think that we are using Teamspeak for ingame situation thing ? I think you have something hateful towards our group. I recommend you to stop that.

Edit 1: Also If I'm not wrong we did pick him up to car , just wondering why you did not also post that stuff which you did not probably It would be better for your ban request.I kinda feel that you are lying in courthouse which leads to a heavy punishment.
(01-21-2016, 02:25 PM)[FL:RP]88 Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 09:18 AM)Badl Wrote: You have to bring evidences not force the staff to check the logs:

3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one.

Another Point is that both of the other guys were not involved! You guys were on the Server, but not invovled in this case. Cant find you in the Video. Hope you didnt use Teamspeak to talk about the Situation ingame, that would be also against the rules....

Why what you thinks that we are not involved I don't understand that? In video 0:02 There is a Blue Mercedes as you can see there are two people in it.The car belongs to xDeadshotx and I was in car with him.We were waiting Scrake to come in to our car. Also we did saw the entire case not like you that why I think we are involved as a witness. If think that Blue Mercedes didn't belong to us after the case Moderator Ludo saw us we were hanging around with that car. The thing is I don't get why you are trying to accuse us with random things ? What makes you think that we are using Teamspeak for ingame situation thing ? I think you have something hateful towards our group. I recommend you to stop that.

Edit 1: Also If I'm not wrong we did pick him up to car , just wondering why you did not also post that stuff which you did not probably It would be better for your ban request.I kinda feel that you are lying in courthouse which leads to a heavy punishment.

after 100 Ban Requests - i know the rules of fearless, but thanks for your mimimi
(01-21-2016, 05:54 PM)Badl Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 02:25 PM)[FL:RP]88 Wrote:

after 100 Ban Requests - i know the rules of fearless, but thanks for your mimimi

woow you're so cool man.. justice since 2014.. gg im playing fearless from 2011 Wink
and still dont know the Server rules... anyway, let the staff decide this case - thanks
(01-21-2016, 06:04 PM)Badl Wrote: and still dont know the Server rules... anyway, let the staff decide this case - thanks

You act like you're some kind of "god" in this server. but you're nothing else than a player.
Hello again Badl,

First of all I just want to say, I didn't say "My evidence is logs." I said " I don't need any proof for this situation. Admins can check old logs and everything will be clear." So it means : I don't need to share any proof. When admins checking the case they can take help from Logs.

Next time please read my comments more careful.

Also "When admins checking the case they can take help from Logs." this sentence is not Backseat Administration. It's a suggestion. I think, I had to say it because you are misunderstanding everything.

Thanks
Scrake can be seen RDMing on the following thread
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68156

Im placing this here to add more evidence against the player.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Denied as there is nothing here to say that he RDMed. You were hit by a random citizen not the accused.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda