Gameplay Video Capture
Video 
Hello all,

I've wanted to capture gameplay so that I can catch rule breaks and have sufficient evidence to report. I have tried to use FRAPS unfortunately it seems I need to purchase it to record gameplay.

Does anyone know of a FREE and easy to install gameplay recorder?

Thanks.
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
If you have a computer with Nvidia Graphics then ShadowPlay is the best one.

If not, Microsoft Expression isn't too bad.

But most people "obtain" Fraps for free, haha.
The following 1 user Likes Grunt's post:
  • PhantomSolaris
I myself use OBS as I recorded gameplay of CSGO and streaming It on Twitch..
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
If you "TOTALLY LEGITIMATELY DOWNLOAD" fraps it works fine.....
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • PhantomSolaris
Can you send me a link to the download page of the "legitimate download" of FRAPs?

Thanks.
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
(01-23-2016, 12:03 AM)sonicsimon Wrote: Can you send me a link to the download page of the "legitimate download" of FRAPs?

Thanks.

There is no "Legitimate download" for fraps full version if you don't buy it. I wouldn't download the full version from other places than Fraps website when you bought it. There is leaks I suppose but your own risk man, They can have some shit in them that might fuck your PC up. Just as a warning
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 3 Points
User warned and link removed -Snowredwolf 

Quote:8f.) Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking to or asking for information on warez, crackz, etc. or re-printing material without permission will receive a warning and their post will be removed. 
There is an official and free 30 second version of FRAPS, works fine, just google it.