Help me understand (Soul Exposed)
Someone please for the love of god, explain how shit has gotten this bad.

When I came here those years ago, this place was in decent shape.  It's been through some hell, a few community splits, whatnot.  Seriously though, now you have players complaining everywhere till the things they hate leave, rather than dealing with it through proper channels, you have players insulting and disrespecting staff members, but worse still, the owner tries to alter rules to protect them.

Case in point, Ghostkiller's UBR.  http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=67506

Not only was the administrator (Nighthawkd) falsely accused of changing text from Lengthy forum ban to Perm ban, a change I personally made at the request of an SA.  Information that was flat out ignored.

_AwestruckBullet_'s ABR on Nighthawkd for the exact same claim, posted by proxy for Ghostkiller.  http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=67788

Contains falsified evidence, that I have pointed out, as well as pointed out that the case against him isn't valid as he is again accused of editing the exact same text I clarified above.  This evidence still has yet to be fixed.  Falsifying evidence in the courthouse is a perm ban offense, but instead the thread just is allowed to continue, no corrective actions taken.

[FL:RP] Mike's UBR.  http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=67860

Lets see.  Soul attempted to change policy for what "last chance" means, saying that it's only for serious rule violations.  Funny, for years the policy has been that last chance means next ban is perm.  Even more bizarre is that Soul has not once ever said anything about this, but instead has actually denied appeals based on them being permed for last chance, even in the case of fear rp or minor fail rp.  Futhermore, as I reported to the staff, Mike revealed that Soul was text messaging him the content and outcome of private staff meetings pretaining to an investigation on Mike.  This is in direct breech of staff office ToS.  Not to mention ignored all reasonable logical responses from a neutral staff member who had to take over the case due to claims of bias against the banning administrator.

So someone explain how in the hell it got this bad.  If the rules only apply to those Soul wishes them to, how is it the staff that is biased?  Seriously, his friends can roll around disrespecting the staff, generally being toxic, break whatever rules they want, and the people who report it or the people who issue the correct punishment for it get in trouble?  I mean when it was time for my demotion appeal, I wasn't allowed any informaion and if I was supplied with any the admin would have been demoted and banned.  Same with countless other investigated players.

I get hate all the time, I'm used to it, people cry when i call them out.  Soul, it's your turn again.  You look like a biased scumbag, I'm amazed you have a team at all, much less players, well other than the ones you are protecting.  Stop making excuses, stop protecting rule breakers, I don't care if they are your IRL friends.  Your staff has had to ban plenty of their own personal friends, you should be held to the same standard as everyone else.  If you don't like the rules, the standards, change them, I mean you are the only one allowed to do so, right?
The following 7 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Sentinel, SourLemon, Suarez, Grub, Wobbuffet, Volimius, Hungames
I'll have you know I do get along well with Soul, this is on a personal level and has nothing to do with Fearless.

During the proceeds of my ban, Soul refused to give me any information regarding the outcome of staff meetings / talks regarding it, I must re-assure you, SoulRipper sets the rules and he also enforces them. I'm no different to any other player.

Get this flame off of Fearless and take yourself with it.
The following 3 users Like Mike's post:
  • Awestruck, Old Man Jokhah, DVN
Oh and P.S I'm back mother trucker. Let's party?
The following 1 user Likes Mike's post:
  • Awestruck
(01-19-2016, 10:50 PM)[FL:RP] Mike Wrote: I'll have you know I do get along well with Soul, this is on a personal level and has nothing to do with Fearless.

During the proceeds of my ban, Soul refused to give me any information regarding the outcome of staff meetings / talks regarding it, I must re-assure you, SoulRipper sets the rules and he also enforces them. I'm no different to any other player.

You can lie all you want, you and I know what you said. Deny away, scumbag.
Soul could literally ban everybody on the server at random and it would be his decision. He gets the final say in anything. I have been saying for awhile that the rules are not specific enough to even matter, the rules here are a joke imo and you can interpret them to mean anything.

Its funny how all of the threads that you have created since you have returned have been just shitting on people. You act in your comments like you are some type of god or that you own the place and have been acting negatively in almost all of your posts. Please grow up and stop calling every person who doesn't share your opinion a "kid".
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
The following 5 users Like Ali's post:
  • Awestruck, Mike, Old Man Jokhah, [FL:RP] Fela, sebasti161
(01-19-2016, 10:51 PM)Jokhah Wrote:
(01-19-2016, 10:50 PM)[FL:RP] Mike Wrote: I'll have you know I do get along well with Soul, this is on a personal level and has nothing to do with Fearless.

You can lie all you want, you and I know what you said.  Deny away, scumbag.

Do you have any evidence to back up these claims? 

I'll remind you - I'm no different to the rest of the community, leave.
Okay, sure state your opinion, but going ahead and insulting the owner of fearless, that's abit far don't you think? I understand your frustrated at him, but going to the length of blatantly insulting him is abit too far. I respect you Jokhah, but saying such things will give you a bad look.

Even resorting to insulting other players? Just calm down and take this away...

Every thread you have placed since your return contains negativity, I mean lighten up man. There was no need for this, just going to cause a massive flame war for all I know.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheMJ's post:
  • Grunt
I hope this negativity you have brought back with you is not related to your demotion, Jokhah
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • rand0m0mg
Ali, the only people I have taken jabs at have been rolling around, disrespecting staff, breaking rules, and have been getting away with it. If you don't like me doing it, that's fine. I don't put up with bullshit. I'm sorry speaking with good logic and telling people how it is makes you feel like I am a god. I never once said anything to support that I am a god, nor have I even implied it. That is just in your head, like that other dude thinkin I think I'm a toughguy. Blind accusation.

Mike, I have already presented said evidence to the staff, they chose to ignore it. Notice that your first instinct was to ask for evidence rather than just say I was lying, which is an obvious sign that you know you did it and are just feeling out the waters of if I still have it or not. I do. This isn't a courthouse case though, so I'm under no obligation to post it. As for telling me to leave, no. You don't run one thing here, go call on your BFF to handle me.
I have nothing to add to Mike's story. I do not share any interest in both parties. I just wrote my opinion.

I'm mostly seen in UBRs that get a lot of attention, as I feel like I have to reply than. It has nothing to do with Mike. I'm no friends with Ghostkiller at all by the way.

This is my 0.02$ and all I have to say.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 8 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Mike, Awestruck, Captain Barry, Old Man Jokhah, Tomo, TheMJ, Grunt, Edned