Tow Truck?
Mechanic & Tow Truck Update

So I am pretty sure I done this already before but where the hell is the tow truck? When the update came out it was in development.
It's now january and it still isn't out? I mean about 4 months just to make a script?

Just really confused and would like to know as Road Crew job is normally the main job I play as.

- Midget
Regards, Midget

I think the Problem is,The Doctor leave the Community.
This was a project being worked on by CodedBrain. As you know he has left the community now so this update may not be coming any time soon.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(01-19-2016, 04:03 PM)ModernFail Wrote: I think the Problem is,The Doctor leave the Community.

Well that means that they at least started the script as he left a while after? Also with Soul as a dev as well surely he should be able to finish it or got Avgar to help out?
Regards, Midget

I'll see if I could help put it back into development...
(01-19-2016, 04:05 PM)MidgetHD Wrote: Well that means that they at least started the script as he left a while after? Also with Soul as a dev as well surely he should be able to finish it or got Avgar to help out?

but it does not mean he shared the script with any of the other developers/ staff
and "started" is a really vague term, he could have not done much with the script
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
(01-19-2016, 05:33 PM)Goigle Wrote:
(01-19-2016, 04:05 PM)MidgetHD Wrote: Well that means that they at least started the script as he left a while after? Also with Soul as a dev as well surely he should be able to finish it or got Avgar to help out?

but it does not mean he shared the script with any of the other developers/ staff
and "started" is a really vague term, he could have not done much with the script

Well Coded left on the 11-23-2015 and the mechanic update came out on the 8-31-2015. So that is about 3 months from when the development would of started. I mean 3 months and nothing done or at least shared with Soul? I mean that shows not much was to be done with that tow truck then.
Regards, Midget

(01-19-2016, 08:01 PM)MidgetHD Wrote: Well Coded left on the 11-23-2015 and the mechanic update came out on the 8-31-2015. So that is about 3 months from when the development would of started. I mean 3 months and nothing done or at least shared with Soul? I mean that shows not much was to be done with that tow truck then.
I wouldn't be surprised, I can't speak for everyone else but I didn't even know a tow truck was coming out. I don't think it was a high priority update.
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
(01-19-2016, 08:04 PM)Goigle Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised, I can't speak for everyone else but I didn't even know a tow truck was coming out. I don't think it was a high priority update.

The tow truck was mean't to be for the whole Mechanic update thing, so the mechanic job came first and the tow truck was mean't to come out after it but then Mavis was working on FutureRP and other work so he probably didn't have enough time to do anything with the tow truck.
[Image: alfred.png]
(01-19-2016, 08:20 PM)Wilson Wrote:
(01-19-2016, 08:04 PM)Goigle Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised, I can't speak for everyone else but I didn't even know a tow truck was coming out. I don't think it was a high priority update.

The tow truck was mean't to be for the whole Mechanic update thing, so the mechanic job came first and the tow truck was mean't to come out after it but then Mavis was working on FutureRP and other work so he probably didn't have enough time to do anything with the tow truck.

FutureRP pretty much fell apart straight away. They stopped working on it a long time back. So I wouldn't see a reason why it would of effected anything. Just hope Goigle can now script it?
Regards, Midget