Map?
I had currently been told about another server which i wont name as it is unnecessary. However, i have a quick peek and the map they used was called "Rockford" i believe.
This led me to look around the forums for any discussion of a possibly new map / server change. I didn't find much appart from the discussion of the v2p server.

I just wanted to discuss the possibilities of the use of the rockford map maybe as a server map change or possibly even a new server in replacement of v2p Smile

In my opinion, it is a really realistic looking map that could unlock a new potential to the roleplay on Fearless servers. I would love to hear everyone else's opinions and stance's on this?

Link to the map:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=328735094

The following 1 user Likes Danny Boy's post:
  • Grunt
It's a nice map, however because it's so big you'd have to always have the server fully capped and even then I still think everything would seem a bit ghost towny. With a map the size of Rockford I think we'd need a server with at least a 100 player slot level.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 1 user Likes Huskii's post:
  • Grunt
Yeah, another problem i thought about with the size of this map is staffing issues. Because the staff are stretched thin at the moment and an extra large map wouldn't help much. However, i think the positives of this map could easily outweigh the negatives if given a chance.

Some things are always worth a chance, Rockford is a cool map. I personally believe it won't turn out great, but that's not to say it won't!

Nice suggestion bud.
It's a good map, but I agree with what Huskii and DVN have said.

Maybe we could trial it out and do a poll after?
Rockford is huge - and because it's so big, people don't set up their own RPs because nobody will go to them; and most RPs are already set up for people with map props - not really much space to build.

If we got the map, we'd have to increase the player cap to 100 and then it would be unbearably laggy, and even though it would still be too big of a map (think you can get 100 people in some DarkRP maps and even then you don't see everyone)
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 1 user Likes aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Joulle
Rockford its huge! But pretty cool! Im kinda tired of v2d v33x. I think its time to change map!