I dont get it...
Star 
I really dont get it but why is everyone "hating" Nighthawk?

There are so many People saying Nighthawk is Abusing his Powers but i never saw him Absuing anything (I also never saw im doing anything bad)
I understand where you're coming from, I haven't personally saw NightHawkd breaking rules but others may have and are trying to get their point across in a valid report, there is no hatred from what I see bud.
He is just someone with an incredibly unlike-able personality who shows no respect for anyone and thinks he is above those who aren't on the staff team.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 2 users Like Huskii's post:
  • Derkaderk, aDisabledDeer
(01-18-2016, 09:26 PM)DVN Wrote: I understand where you're coming from, I haven't personally saw NightHawkd breaking rules but others may have and are trying to get their point across in a valid report, there is no hatred from what I see bud.

Okay maybe not "hate" but it seems like MANY people just dont like Nighthawk.
Have you ever stopped to take a look at who they are and who they represent? There is a definitive link there. I'll stop there as not to continue to call them out. They scream abuse and bias if you speak out against them. *cough* Syndicate *cough*
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(01-18-2016, 09:27 PM)Huskii Wrote: He is just someone with an incredibly unlike-able personality who shows no respect for anyone and thinks he is above those who aren't on the staff team.

He thinks he is higher than the owner

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...506&page=2

ON page 2 he completely overlooks the owners post and reopens the thread

he is just annoying and quite frankly pathetic.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Nighthawk is someone who treats you like a piece of shit - nothing more.
(01-18-2016, 09:55 PM)Derkaderk Wrote: Nighthawk is someone who treats you like a piece of shit - nothing more.

I was telling derk in skype about the time he banned someone with 0.2 hours on gmod for 3 days without explaining what he did wrong.
(01-18-2016, 09:55 PM)Derkaderk Wrote: Nighthawk is someone who treats you like a piece of shit - nothing more.

There is no reason to insult NIghthawk just because you dont like him.
You're acting like a Child...