Poll: Is this fair?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
33.33%
3 33.33%
No
66.67%
6 66.67%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is this fair?
(01-18-2016, 10:30 PM)Jokhah Wrote:
(01-18-2016, 10:05 PM)Derkaderk Wrote: I don't see how having more than 1 steam account is considered double accounting (This is what people are getting that, thinking that if you have another account you are already deemed double accounting) - Astari never used his alt to bypass a ban or just to even play normally - he never intended to use it on fearless; connecting to the server once months ago for maybe a minute or two accidently certainly isn't a justifiable reason to permanently ban someone. Whilst you're at it you may as well ban mostly everyone else who has alt accounts - mistakes happen - it is quite easy to forget you're on another account and to boot up Gmod after a few hours on CS:GO.

The only way Fearless can log your linked steam accounts is if more than one account is used to access the server.  To be clear, the server, as in the game server.  So if there was no intention to log onto FL systems, they would have no record of any other accounts.

I don't understand what you tried to prove by this post.

Unless you didn't understand the op
Jokhah that was already stated in Astari's last 2 unban appeals and in this thread.

Nighthawk just now denied Astari's other unban appeal saying "Denied. User is failing to abide by the courthouse rules."

This is so blatant abuse... Astari has already waited 3 months because of the exact same thing and never recieved his evidence - this is just a method Nighthawk is using to silence members of the community. Astari didn't get any evidence from the first unban appeal because Nighthawk just simply denied it. Nighthawk has been ignoring all of Astari's attempts of communication (TS, forums like now) and when Astari attempted to get it again through unban thread Nighthawk uses the rule of waiting 3 months just to silence the fact that no evidence was given.

That evidence you have not "presented" is clearly non-existant.
Sorry for double post.
Astari just got banned from posting for 1 month - recieving 2 30% post warnings in one go; this is complete censorship.

Wont suprise me if I'm next.
North Korea here we come.

Just recieved 30% post warning in one go right now as I am typing this - for COMPLETELY NOTHING. See you guys in 1 months time because I am about to be banned any second now.

[img]i64.tinypic.com/16liqdf.png[/img]