Poll: Is this fair?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
33.33%
3 33.33%
No
66.67%
6 66.67%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is this fair?
(01-18-2016, 09:42 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: I should add that the only part I had in that case was me posting the same IP logged issue, I wasn't following it otherwise.

Im waiting for this evidence.
(01-18-2016, 09:47 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: I'm currently on my phone, when I get on my pc I'll send it to you.

Alright take your time.
I don't see how having more than 1 steam account is considered double accounting (This is what people are getting that, thinking that if you have another account you are already deemed double accounting) - Astari never used his alt to bypass a ban or just to even play normally - he never intended to use it on fearless; connecting to the server once months ago for maybe a minute or two accidently certainly isn't a justifiable reason to permanently ban someone. Whilst you're at it you may as well ban mostly everyone else who has alt accounts - mistakes happen - it is quite easy to forget you're on another account and to boot up Gmod after a few hours on CS:GO.
The following 1 user Likes Derkaderk's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
(01-18-2016, 10:05 PM)Derkaderk Wrote: I don't see how having more than 1 steam account is considered double accounting (This is what people are getting that, thinking that if you have another account you are already deemed double accounting) - Astari never used his alt to bypass a ban or just to even play normally - he never intended to use it on fearless; connecting to the server once months ago for maybe a minute or two accidently certainly isn't a justifiable reason to permanently ban someone. Whilst you're at it you may as well ban mostly everyone else who has alt accounts - mistakes happen - it is quite easy to forget you're on another account and to boot up Gmod after a few hours on CS:GO.

The problem is here, they're not actually thinking though the whole thing, its completely a closed minded argument and its so fucking annoying to get my point across, if they actually bothered to consider everything AKA THE TIMESTAMPS they would have already worked that out and i would have never been banned in the first place.
(01-18-2016, 09:29 PM)Baskingner Wrote: especially when you are posting a BR while being banned.

How is it suspicious to post a BR when you're banned? You think someone would actually record their alt account and upload a BR? Also you can see his timeplayed in the video and his money etc - an alt account used to bypass a temp ban doesn't have 400+ hours on fearless.

Also, his 11 bans are irrelevant when it comes to this case - he was banned for double accounting, not for having 11 bans.
(01-18-2016, 09:39 PM)Astari Wrote:
(01-18-2016, 09:32 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote:
(01-18-2016, 08:51 PM)DVN Wrote:
(01-18-2016, 08:38 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: Astari should have been permabanned simply for the 11 bans he already have.

I think this is going a little off topic, not to be rude mate. We're discussing the closure and dismissal of Astari's UBR.

Not really man, but yeah, I think the ban was justified and the admins have deemed the ban to be fair so i think he should remain banned.

Dw kiddo i don't really want to be unbanned, its just a fun server to play on when me and Derk get bored.
Bye bye!
(01-18-2016, 10:11 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote:
(01-18-2016, 09:39 PM)Astari Wrote:
(01-18-2016, 09:32 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote:
(01-18-2016, 08:51 PM)DVN Wrote:
(01-18-2016, 08:38 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: Astari should have been permabanned simply for the 11 bans he already have.

I think this is going a little off topic, not to be rude mate. We're discussing the closure and dismissal of Astari's UBR.

Not really man, but yeah, I think the ban was justified and the admins have deemed the ban to be fair so i think he should remain banned.

Dw kiddo i don't really want to be unbanned, its just a fun server to play on when me and Derk get bored.
Bye bye!

Little kitty baby eating marshmallow pie
Sometimes I feel like life is a marshmallow lie
Little kitty baby eating the world with my face.
Nom Nom Nom Nom.

i thought id liven this thread up, unlike you.
Lemme just jump into some meat and potatoes question. I watched your more recent UBR and I was wondering some things as well. Both sides have done odd things and without an explaination it's hard to figure it out.

1: Why did you only ask for evidence, you didn't present any level of a case in the opening?
It's strange to request evidence without presenting a case of some kind. I'm assuming it's because you stated your case in a previous UBR, but I haven't been asked to look over the whole thing.

2: Why hasn't any evidence been thrown up?
This is also strange, they aren't required to throw up full information (I.E. Full list of info) but they should have identified the other account or accounts in question to determine what is what.

3: Were you banned for double accounting or were you banned for admission of double accounting?
This would determine the nature of the evidence and how hard it would be to recollect. (I.E. 3rd party collected, lost files, ect)

If you can throw me what you know about 1 and 3, I can piece together 2 rather quickly, as I have a good knowledge of how their systems work. I might not be able to tell you how it all works, but I could give you a reasonable idea as to what is going on.

Side question: What is your relationship to Mike/Ghost/Soul? You don't have to answer this one, but it might have something to do with it.
(01-18-2016, 10:24 PM)Jokhah Wrote: Lemme just jump into some meat and potatoes question.  I watched your more recent UBR and I was wondering some things as well.  Both sides have done odd things and without an explaination it's hard to figure it out.

1: Why did you only ask for evidence, you didn't present any level of a case in the opening?  
It's strange to request evidence without presenting a case of some kind.  I'm assuming it's because you stated your case in a previous UBR, but I haven't been asked to look over the whole thing.

2: Why hasn't any evidence been thrown up?
This is also strange, they aren't required to throw up full information (I.E. Full list of info) but they should have identified the other account or accounts in question to determine what is what.

3: Were you banned for double accounting or were you banned for admission of double accounting?
This would determine the nature of the evidence and how hard it would be to recollect. (I.E. 3rd party collected, lost files, ect)

If you can throw me what you know about 1 and 3, I can piece together 2 rather quickly, as I have a good knowledge of how their systems work.  I might not be able to tell you how it all works, but I could give you a reasonable idea as to what is going on.

Side question: What is your relationship to Mike/Ghost/Soul?  You don't have to answer this one, but it might have something to do with it.

Who is Mike
Who is Ghost
Soul as in soulripper? There isn't one.

1. I find it extraordinary that im banned for something which had no evidence behind it apart from me being sarcastic like i am all the time

2. no surprise there, huh.

3. no idea fam, probably the admission, even though what i said was sarcastic.
The following 1 user Likes Astari's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
(01-18-2016, 10:05 PM)Derkaderk Wrote: I don't see how having more than 1 steam account is considered double accounting (This is what people are getting that, thinking that if you have another account you are already deemed double accounting) - Astari never used his alt to bypass a ban or just to even play normally - he never intended to use it on fearless; connecting to the server once months ago for maybe a minute or two accidently certainly isn't a justifiable reason to permanently ban someone. Whilst you're at it you may as well ban mostly everyone else who has alt accounts - mistakes happen - it is quite easy to forget you're on another account and to boot up Gmod after a few hours on CS:GO.

The only way Fearless can log your linked steam accounts is if more than one account is used to access the server. To be clear, the server, as in the game server. So if there was no intention to log onto FL systems, they would have no record of any other accounts.