Poll: Is this fair?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
33.33%
3 33.33%
No
66.67%
6 66.67%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is this fair?
Yeah I didn't think I saw any evidence presented? If I say right now I'm double accounting does that mean I can be banned?

And then if I created a UBR, someone screenshots my reply saying 'I'm alt accounting' and that's the proof?
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Awestruck
Astari should have been permabanned simply for the 11 bans he already have.
(01-18-2016, 08:38 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: Astari should have been permabanned simply for the 11 bans he already have.

I think this is going a little off topic, not to be rude mate. We're discussing the closure and dismissal of Astari's UBR.
(01-18-2016, 08:38 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: Astari should have been permabanned simply for the 11 bans he already have.

However, that isn't the rules and you don't set them.
I mean 11 Bans means that you cant learn rules.

Thats why i think the Perma ban is "Fair"
The case was poorly handled but also poorly defended. Joking about double accounting when you have a linked IP adress on your IP isnt smart, especially when you are posting a BR while being banned.

Demanding evidence with a glorious attitude like in your UBR isnt going to help you either as we all could see.
I'd say wait 8 months and present the case again while acting reasonable?
(01-18-2016, 08:51 PM)DVN Wrote:

I think this is going a little off topic, not to be rude mate. We're discussing the closure and dismissal of Astari's UBR.

Not really man, but yeah, I think the ban was justified and the admins have deemed the ban to be fair so i think he should remain banned.
(01-18-2016, 09:29 PM)Baskingner Wrote: The case was poorly handled but also poorly defended. Joking about double accounting when you have a linked IP adress on your IP isnt smart, especially when you are posting a BR while being banned.

Demanding evidence with a glorious attitude like in your UBR isnt going to help you either as we all could see.
I'd say wait 8 months and present the case again while acting reasonable?

Meh i have better things to do than play GMod tbh, I just don't appreachiate people being unreasonable and it really pisses me off.

You have more evidence than me on my ban, that indicates a problem in the community.

Even though, this community is filled with a terminal cancer.
(01-18-2016, 09:32 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote:
(01-18-2016, 08:51 PM)DVN Wrote:

Not really man, but yeah, I think the ban was justified and the admins have deemed the ban to be fair so i think he should remain banned.

Dw kiddo i don't really want to be unbanned, its just a fun server to play on when me and Derk get bored.
(01-18-2016, 09:38 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: I don't get your problem, I clearly posted evidence on the unban request. If I posted more than text it would give personal info. If you would like that, I can screencap it and send it to you.

Yea, send it me over PM.