Report: Burrito Warrior, Yes Jelly for D/C to Avoid Arrest and Invaild Job Names
Name of player: Yes Jelly and Burrito Warrior

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39559491 (Yes Jelly) and STEAM_0:0:49927929 (Burrito Warrior)

Time in GMT: 4:05 PM

Server: rp_evocity v33x

Summary: Yes Jelly and Burrito Warrior were in the nexus with their Jobs set to Finance Manager but they were really rebels, after we told them they started to shout at us in character so we were ordered to arrest them, when we were typing warrants they both left then promptly re-joined to get out of the arrest. 

Evidence: I'll post screenshots soon but I also have a Witness, his Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:80321511 and his Steam Name at the Time was Aidantoon99.
Actually, me and my friend walked into the Nexus and said we had a meeting with the president, you saw that we were rebels and metagamed, saying you saw my job on the scoreboard.
I then said you were metagaming, etc. and you proceeded to tase me and Jelly randomly, even though we were nowhere near the AOS/KOS line in the Nexus
(01-18-2016, 05:46 PM)Burrito Warrior Wrote: Actually, me and my friend walked into the Nexus and said we had a meeting with the president, you saw that we were rebels and metagamed, saying you saw my job on the scoreboard.
I then said you were metagaming, etc. and you proceeded to tase me and Jelly randomly, even though we were nowhere near the AOS/KOS line in the Nexus

Several things I'd like to point out. We didn't Meta, we both spoke out of Character and simply warned you to change it before we called an admin and we were informed by the president to taze you because you were deemed a threat to him while you clearly offended him. You had no reason to disconnect and you probably only did so because you knew you'd broken rules. If I were you I'd stop complaining.
First of all the president didn't say a word, he was standing over by the elevator, secondly if you didn't meta then what was the point in the tase? All communication was in OOC, I used both voice chat and local OOC, not one thing I said wasn't related to the metagame so your reason of "offending" him is invalid.
(01-18-2016, 10:33 PM)Burrito Warrior Wrote: First of all the president didn't say a word, he was standing over by the elevator, secondly if you didn't meta then what was the point in the tase? All communication was in OOC, I used both voice chat and local OOC, not one thing I said wasn't related to the metagame so your reason of "offending" him is invalid.

I'll repeat myself. I 100% heard him say 'Tazer them now, there a threat' then he ran over to the elevator I happen to know the reason behind the Taze was because he felt INTIMIDATED. Now I also recall you never used LOOC during the raid nor OOC. Also I'd like to point out your friend blatantly broke NLR several times and even drove a Trabby into the nexus. If you were innocent why did you leave the server.

End of, your broke ALOT of rules and you know it.
Raid? If you'd have actually done your job correctly you would have found that neither of us even had any weapons.
And he definitely didn't say a word, since he was too busy building some random office to even realise, and both of us used local OOC.
As for your "if you were innocent why did you leave". I left because I wasn't just gonna sit there and let you randomly arrest me like half the minge cops on v33x do
-involved-
I spoke to you afterwards after I heard about you disconnecting to avoid RP, you said you disconnected due to them not having a valid reason to arrest you.

Point is, you cannot DC to avoid arrest, even though you think it is invalid.
Unless you have proof of such things there is not much we can do. You have 24 Hours to upload any evidence.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(01-22-2016, 06:39 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: Unless you have proof of such things there is not much we can do. You have 24 Hours to upload any evidence.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin

I accidently deleted ALL over the screenshots I took that session BUT rand0m0mg is my witness and also can't you check the logs?
The this is that I need proof from your end about what they were and etc.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda