Player Report - Romano
Name of player: Romano

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50117270 

Time in GMT: 2.50am - 2:59am

Server: V33x

Summary: We got a call from the suspect who at the time was Don Corleone stated something along the lines of:

'I have contraband at the Villa's come get me if you can!'

Me and Desert, responded as we were the only SRU on, aside from one officer, we thought it best to back him up just in case. We proceeded to the Corleone Estate and arrived at around 2:51am, the late arrival due to the slow ass SWAT Van.

Upon arrival and inspection of the suspects house, we could immediately see a barricade blocking the front entrance stairs, the villa in question being the first in on your left, the largest. 
     Upon closer inspection of the house, we could see the suspect, armed with a desert eagle, he saw us and immediately open fired. We returned fire, naturally. 
     Once the firefight had ended and the suspect had retreated back inside, we were situated at the front door, from which we heard 3 keypads go, we thought nothing of it. up until we got inside the house, our entry, illegal as no warrant was issued. 
     Once inside, we proceeded to keypad crack the first Fading door, after being successful, we pushed inside, to be confronted with another fading door, be it the first offence. Double dooring. 
     After we had keypad cracked the second gate, we were then confronted with yet another and after that? Another. Be it the second offence. Double dooring x2

After the breach of the 4th and final door, we searched both the Bathroom, to the left and Empty room to the right, but the suspect in question was in neither and there was no sign of contraband in either room. The Suspect had changed jobs after holstering both of his weapons, one of which I have screenshotted, be it the third offence. Changing Jobs to avoid arrest. And the fourth Offence. Baiting police for a firefight, be it attempted RDM.

Unfortunately, the report doesnt end there. During the cracking of the second gate, Desert pointed out that the material the offender had used, was a danger to those with Epilepsy and I had noticed it, which cracking, my eyes had started to hurt to the point that I needed to look away from my monitor and could only look back, once the Crack had been successful. I have little evidence of this because of the screenshots being still, but Desert can back up my point about how blinding it was.
     Before exiting the house, and keypad cracking our way out the 4 doors, I noticed that all of the props used, we one sided, and it answered my question as to why the suspect was able to shoot me through the materials, be it the
Fifth offence. Using one sided props to gain an advantage over other players.

The Last offence being the Suspect breaking NLR. After we had exited the house, the suspect was across the road in his new job. I approached him and explained that I would be reporting him on the forums. He proceeded to cross the road and jump in the vehicle that Desert had stated he would impound. The suspect attempted to flee in the vehicle, to which I shot and disabled it just near the corleone estate entrance. The Suspect had guns pointed at him and Desert request he exit the vehicle, to which he replied 'Thanks for the screenshots' then logged off. 
     Unfortunately, for my positioning to the situation, I did not capture screenshots of the car leaving the NLR area, but I did capture Desert requesting he exit the vehicle at the precise location that he logged off.

I hope the evidence provided be sufficient enough to remove this player from our community for a lesson he truly deserves.

Evidence:

This is the Stairs inside the house, with the first fading door. It also shows the suspect holstering his active weapon, so he is within the house or I would not see it. Be it in the room at the hallway on the right.

[Image: tumblr_o1449xK5Xo1s2klk0o1_1280.jpg]

This shows the second gate. Directly after the first. 

[Image: tumblr_o1449xK5Xo1s2klk0o2_1280.jpg]

This is evidence of the second gate being directly next to the first, along with the one sided prop.

[Image: tumblr_o145avtmgA1s2klk0o1_540.jpg]

This is evidence of the third gate, you can see the position of this with the distance from his bought door is to us, in the next screenshot this will become apparent.

[Image: tumblr_inline_o145a450kZ1rcva7w_540.jpg]

This is evidence of the fourth gate, directly next to the suspects bought door. 

[Image: tumblr_o145avtmgA1s2klk0o2_540.jpg]

This is evidence of the Job change that he commited, along with an empty room with 3 officers completely confused.

[Image: tumblr_o145avtmgA1s2klk0o3_540.jpg] 

[Image: tumblr_o145avtmgA1s2klk0o4_540.jpg]

This is evidence of the suspects disconnect to avoid arrest, you can clearly see Desert asking him to get out of his vehicle and him telling us thank you and goodbye.

[Image: tumblr_o145avtmgA1s2klk0o5_540.jpg]

I hope you find this sufficient, thank you for reading and thank you for your time reaching a verdict.

Sammijammi - Danny Gavella.
I can confirm everything Sammijammi said is truthful.
Player report approved.

The accused has been found guilty of:
Changing job to avoid roleplay situation (his property being searched),
Disconnecting to avoid roleplay situation (being apprehended by the police),
Using one sided materials for doors (which is only allowed for windows, plus it is prohibited to shoot through them).

Concerning double dooring:
The screenshots are not clear enough to determine whether the accused was double dooring, therefore no punishment will be applied for this.

The accused will face:
A 3 day suspension from the servers for changing job and disconnecting to avoid roleplay situation. The reason why it is 3 days is because only 5 days ago, Romano has been banned for d/c'ing to avoid arrest and has committed the same violation twice in the situation described in the opening post.
A 2h blacklist from pte (physgun, tool-gun, props) for using one sided materials as doors.