PR on ✪Chuve
Name of player:✪Chuve

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:19744965

Time in GMT: 2:50PM

Server: evocity_v2d

Summary: Entered his base to find him AFK with about 30 pots, killed him and no longer than 5 minutes later he is back right outside the base, claiming NLR isn't broken as he hasn't entered the actual base, even though you can't return to area. He was also out of town AFKing farming weed as a BMD making no sales which I'm pretty sure isn't allowed either. For NLR breakage just check my playtime on both videos, only 5 minutes goes past and he's there.

Evidence: http://dai.ly/x3myzyb
http://dai.ly/x3myzyc

Note: The password for the videos is gmod
well first of all , I wasnt afk farming , and the admin can check the logs if i missed any call i went to my base cause iwill go afk for like 2 -3 m max when i came back i saw i was dead i thought that was a random raid searched in chat if there is any one talked to me about move or go on the wall none . so i thought it was a random raid that why i got back into my house i didnt get in i didnt stop him if he wanted to move anything i did nothing i just came from outside i saw him i got closer but i had a good distance from where i was dead , i just came to get his name and just to ask if i can know why i was raided . after that when he refused to tell me i walked away and he start shooting 2 people i think i dont know if he shot moon or no. so i left. And i talked with teacher about nlr he said as long you have a good distance its okay, and i didnt return to kill , i didnt return to stop you , i just came back to check your name Smile And to ask if i can know why i was raided
Regardless, you have to ask admin if you want to break NLR and you didn't. You weren't a good distance you were right outside the base lol. Good try tho

Edit: In regards to you saying you came back to get name and reason. You clearly haven't read rules either, rule 1.12 states you have no right to ask anyone for their RP reasons you need to brush up
if my intention was to break nlr i would've taken my guns out and killed you and let me pots stay at is but i came back cause no harm i just wanted to see a name and i asked gently if can i know why you raided you didnt give me an answer you started argue about me with nlr when i saw this not going any where and you are shooting people and trying to shoot me i ran Smileididnt cause any harm or any thing. and since we are here mr.zee89 i would request your reason to the courthouse
Lol thank you for proving my point that you haven't read rules further. I don't need to give my reason to you only an admin. You should know that, so yes NLR is still broken
(01-19-2016, 09:51 AM)Zee89 Wrote: Lol thank you for proving my point that you haven't read rules further. I don't need to give my reason to you only an admin. You should know that, so yes NLR is still broken

i was in the other sidewalk when you came out i got closer to see your name, and trying to make you admit that your raided my house so i can take a picture of you saying it and bring it to courthouse so you can say your reason , Since you addmited raiding me i would like to ask for your reason to the courthouse so we know why i got raided for cause i belive it was random .
Why did you attack someone who stood still with no gun out?

You just shot his head off with no roleplay involved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
No response from the poster.

Denied due no actual rule break is spotted. The accused player was shot while AFK and had no idea of what was going on.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]