The current state of Aggressive RP
(02-13-2016, 12:02 PM)connbob Wrote:
(02-13-2016, 12:00 PM)Greed^ Wrote: This isn't a problem, you guys just need to get outside of your restaurantRPs and realize the majority prefers aggressiveRP

Like 1/2 of the server doing aggressive rp, its just the same

Exactly, IF you guys change how aggressiveRP is, Half the playerbase will lose interest
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Falc
Agreed with Ghost. How a car doesn't impact your character is absurd. Of course it fucking does.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • , Falc
My problem is that aggressiveRP is from what i've seen now im back just killing. Imo aggresiveRP shouldn't just be going around and killing people and trying to get a raid reason.
Me, Turtle, and a couple others were doing a roleplay yesterday and Crimson were literally trying to get us to pull a gun and give them a raid reason by trespassing etc. We were doing an aggressive RP, but we didn't kill anyone, we roleplayed it out. People just need to stop being so triggerhappy imo
Aggressive RP is what everyone enjoys, nowadays.

Yeah there is 25% who like passive, but atleast 75% who love aggressive RP. Everyone complains at it, fair enough. You want the rules changed to prevent aggressive RP? Then prepare to lose a lot of players when doing so.

You need to get with the times now, it's not like the old days where it's passive everywhere. Don't like it? Tough luck, some of us don't like passive RP but we put up with it.

The truth hurts, indeed. And the truth is that aggressive RP is just the way of things at the moment.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Alfred
I'm fine with aggressive rp, I'm not fine with people literally trying to have a gun fight and cause bloodshed cause they're bored.
It's bullshit.
Because IMHO it is quite boring to sit on the same place writing down /me and /it in gamemode where you can build/shoot/drive cars and so on.

I would understand it in some very serious rp gamemodes, such as clockwork, where you basically write down story of your character, where gm is based on storytelling.

And Fl has more active gamemode, who would want to sit on the same place when you can go driving around, or buy a gun and use your imagination to build cool base to defend it
I personally don't mind if someone's agressive rp'ing. Only when those, who can clearly see that you're building something as an passive rp, suddenly start raiding and/or taking you hostage. -_-