[Unofficial][Pas] Insight Corporation

Welcome to the official Insight Information kiosk! We appreciate you showing interest in Insight corporation. Insight is a company that establishes and maintains businesses around the globe, As part of a recent scheme, Insight has decided to make progress on setting up an office in EvoCity where small businesses can flourish from.

Here at Insight, our goals are for a more peaceful national community. We are a company who has travaled to many places and seen some fairly aggressive behavior. We on the other hand, are completely against it and promote a peaceful co-existence with people from all around the globe. We believe in a secure community, therefore we do not carry weapons, we simply stick to the business at hand.

The Insight corporation was founded in 2012 by James "Dan" Ashford and Luis "Balls" Carter in a small town in the United Kingdom. They began with a small business of selling fish and decided to call their new 'business' "Insight Fish". As a few months went on, they discovered the wonders of business management and found that they could make large profits from lots of small (very profitable) businesses. From there they went on to opening small cafe's, bars and all types of small businesses. Before they knew it, Luis and James had started a national company throughout the UK.

In 2015 James and Luis decided to try a different approach to their new company, they wanted to start rolling out internationally. This was an extremely large project as there was so many places possible for them to setup which called for some new ideas. A board of directors was erected in order to provide information, opinions and ideas on the different aspects of the Insight Corporation in order for maximum efficiency. After weeks of collaboration, the first international country to house an Insight Corporation HQ was the US.

In 2016 Insight had reached it's way to EvoCity, where they had been able to set up a HeadQuaters and a number of small businesses. Insight's newest technology and excellent representatives had made the Insight Corporation one of the more popular companies of EvoCity and its citizens. The Insight Corporation is now known in EvoCity for their innovative, creative and profitable ideas that often lead to great community cohesion.

Here are the highest ranking staff. They are the ones who always have the final decision and can make changes whenever they please.
  • Chairman                  - James "Dan" Whitaker
  • CEO                          - Luis "Balls" Carter
  • Head Of Staff             - N/A
The Chairman is the current head of the corporation and has the power to do as he pleases, whenever he decides to. The Chairman's words are not to be refused or opposed as he has the final decision on all matters and is the highest ranking official.

The CEO is the second in command and has pretty much the same privileges as the Chairman. However, the CEO acts as a spokesman between the Head of Staff and The Chairman. He has the powers to give the "go ahead" for projects by all departments and also has the power to fire and hire staff into the corporation.

The Head Of Staff's job is to directly communicate with the department directors (Usually in meetings) in order to gain information and news on the latest affairs in all the departments. He also allows directors to ask for requests which could be budget increases, more staff, etc which the Head of Staff would then express to the Chairman and/or CEO.
The Research and Development department ensures that we are always gaining and advancing our knowledge of the citizens, environment and even the popularity of certain businesses with local customers in designated locations. They usually test these theories by developing small stands and either selling, testing or asking the public what their thoughts are. 
  • Research and Development Director          -  N/A
  • Research and Development Manager         -  N/A
  • Research and Development Employee's     -  N/A

The Director of Research and Development oversee's all of the internal and external affairs of his department, having the power to give orders on decisions without informing management. However, when beginning his own projects or changing one crucially, he must aware the management. (Usually Head Of Staff)

The Research and Development Manager's job is to oversee the employee's and ensure they are doing their job to the best of their abilities. The R&D Manager reports directly to the director with his findings and concerns. The manager's can also lead projects authorized by the Director and CEO / Chairman and can make miniature changes to the project.

The Employee's of R&D are simply the people that carry out orders from the Manager and Director. It is their job to ensure that the project goes through as smoothly as possible with the best possible results
[Image: 8JSkXkJ.png]
The production department is a mixture that spans from the experienced engineers to the higher representatives. The current production team has been chosen specifically from thousands of applicants due to their skill and trustworthy features that make them unique and perfect for the job. The production team of Insight is mainly focused on the planning and construction of buildings for the various types of businesses we plan to set up.
  • Production Director        - N/A
  • Production Manager(s)   - N/A
  • Production Employee's   - N/A
The Production Director is the leader of the department and hands out assignments to the Managers. The Director directly reports to the Head of Staff with news and concerns. Although the Director has a large amount of power, it is his sole responsibility if the departments makes any major mistakes.

The Production Manager's job is to oversee projects and ensure that everyone is doing their part and contributing to the project. They will report to the Director with any findings concerns or reports. It is also their job to ensure that projects are to the high standard of the rest of the company.

Production Employee's main focus is to follow the instructions of the Managers and carry out their job to the best of their ability. Employee's of the Production division are allowed to make tiny alterations to the general plan of the project that has been set out from the manager.
[Image: TmGbaO5.png]
Insight Corporation has some requirements for any applicants that are wanting to join our corporation. 
These are very strict BUT can be slightly changed if an applicant is seen to be extremely valuable.
  • Have 50 Hours Or More
  • Be An Active Member Of Fearless Servers + Forums
  • Available On BOTH Severs
  • Able To Attend "Most" Meetings / Discussions
  • Not Childish / Immature 
  • Basic English Knowledge / Pronunciation
  • No Recent Bans (5 Maximum Bans)
  • Basic Roleplay Knowledge
  • Knowledge of Server Rules / Clan Rules
[Image: vJKkF6x.png]
Insight Corporation have some rules that needs to be followed.
All of the following rules needs to be followed 100% or the person will be suspended.
  • Follow the orders you get from your supervisor
  • Do not enter restricted areas with insufficient permissions.
  • Follow the server rules + clan rules
  • No Minging
  • Misbehavior and/or trolling will lead to a suspension from Insight Corporation
  • Aggressive behavior is under zero tolerance
  • Do not ask for promotions under any circumstances. 
  • Don't threaten any other members of Insight Corporation
  • Do not find loopholes in the rules

If you've got this far, you are clearly interested in joining our humble corporation. In that case, please fill out the application template below (AFTER reading the requirements) in order to start the process of possibly joining us!
Please do not think that applying will simply have you accepted as there is also a small In-Character interview process that twill take place after application acceptance.
Please also make sure that you fill out the below application to the best of you're abilities as it will be judged on both quality and quantity.
[Image: pnOnnwz.png]
Application Wrote:Out of Character Information

Steam Name:
Steam ID:
Nationality:
Hours on Fearless:
Amount of RPP's:
Amount of Bans:
Amount of Blacklists:

In Character Information

Personal Information

First name:
Surname:

Date of birth:
Email:
Phone Number:

Previous Employment

Company:
Position:
Duties Performed:

References

Name:
Company:
Title:

Employment

Division you are applying for:
Experience in the division:
Why are you applying?:
Why should we pick you?:
The following 5 users Like Danny Boy's post:
  • Spear, Balls, BlueHeartViper, Sinclare, DreeBott
Reserved...
Clan is still under construction. It will constantly be updated.
Feel free to give feedback Cheese
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
Out of Character Information

Steam Name:  [FL:RP]
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:54179978
Nationality: Sweden
Hours on Fearless:1525
Amount of RPP's:17
Amount of Bans:1
Amount of Blacklists: 1 i think

In Character Information

Personal Information

First name: Michale  
Surname:[b]Nilcon[/b]

Date of birth: 1930
EmailTounge[email protected]
Phone Number: (01999481)

Previous Employment

Company:Arcon.
Position:Agent.
Duties Performed:Not much.
Reason for leaving: It was my time to resign the clan, Got bored.

References

Name:Balls, Dan Dan.
Company: Insight Corporation
Title:

Employment

Division you are applying for:Head Of Staff.
Experience in the division: ***
Why are you applying?:This is my thing... My life.. I would make all that i can do to join.
Why should we pick you?:Me? U should pick me becouse of my skilled of my position.
The following 3 users Like General Weed's post:
  • Balls, BlueHeartViper, Danny Boy

Due to the current state of the HeadQuaters in EvoCity, we have chosen to currently hold the acceptance / rejections of applications at this moment. This is also due to use not wanting to rush into picking senior staff as we have to review applications thoroughly.

Please do not let this put you off of applying as we will be reviewing them shortly, just not at this moment.

Thank You,
Chairman James

Steam Name: XDcross65
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:65247638
Nationality: Swedish
Hours on Fearless:247 248
Amount of RPP's:2
Amount of Bans:0
Amount of Blacklists: 0

In Character Information

Personal Information

First name:Jake
Surname:Archer

Date of birth: 1984
Email:[email protected]
Phone Number: 072605588

Previous Employment

Company:Arcon Corpotaion
Position:Agent
Duties Performed: Protection Agent
Reason for leaving: To join this clan

References

Name:Falco,Balls
Company:Arcon
Title:Founder, Advisor

Employment

Division you are applying for:Head Of Staff
Experience in the division:I am a very experienced leader.
Why are you applying?:Becuse this seams like a great clan with much good ppl. And i feel that I could offer much to the Clan
Why should we pick you?:Becuse i have alot of experience in leadership and I am a very active member on both the servers and the forums.

-Felix Strandberg
The following 1 user Likes Sinclare's post:
  • Balls
Steam Name: BlueHeartViper
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51485096
Nationality: Danish
Hours on Fearless: 711
Amount of RPP's: 6
Amount of Bans: 1
Amount of Blacklists: 5

First name: Wade
Surname: "Heart" Viper
Date of birth:
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: 9164 6500

Company: Arcon Corporation
Position: Agent
Duties: Personal security
Reason for leaving: Arcon Corporation was falling into un organised business. I didn't want any part of it.

Name: Viper
Company: Arcon Corporation
Title:

Division i am applying for: Production Manager

Experience in the division: I am a very experienced engineer. I've built many different master peices in my time.

Why are you applying: After i left Arcon i needed a new job as nowhere else was good enough. Second, this business is standing good and seems like the people in charge really can handle it. Third, I think i could stay in this business for a long time.

Why should we pick you?: I am very calm. If i hit my finger with my hammer once i will think "Well i should't do it next time!". I wont begin shouting. Second, i can do the company good if i dont, something is wrong then.
Looks good, guys. Good luck.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • Balls, Danny Boy

Steam Name: [FL:RP] mintblackbeard
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70077597
Nationality: English
Hours on Fearless: 1154+
Amount of RPP's: 15
Amount of Bans: 0
Amount of Blacklists: 8

In Character Information

Personal Information

First name: Johnathon
Surname: Macira

Date of birth: 31 October 1990
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: 0800 789 546

Previous Employment

Company: The Syndicate
Position: Junior Agent
Duties Performed: N/A (Was unable to do any clan RP)
Reason for leaving: Time of activity was unaccessable

References

Name: N/A
Company: N/A
Title: N/A

Employment

Division you are applying for: Research and development
Experience in the division: Have done a range of research and surveys during his time in the govournment.
Why are you applying?: (IC) To have a well paying job that allows me to assist Evocity in furthering it's knowledge. (OOC) Fearless needs more passive clans/RP and this seems like just what we need.
Why should we pick you?: I have a range of skills and believe I could assist in furthering this corporation.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Balls
One question also, when will the clan be active? Usual times? The reason I had to leave the last clan was sa it was active usually at night so I couldn't be at any clan RP.
(01-17-2016, 10:10 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: One question also, when will the clan be active? Usual times? The reason I had to leave the last clan was sa it was active usually at night so I couldn't be at any clan RP.

We Usually do our main roleplays around he afternoon due to members been in college.

So around 5pm - 9pm GMT