Forum Bug: Unable to view posts and threads liked for
Title of Bug: Unable to view posts that have been liked

Description: On the forum, you cannot view what posts other community members have liked. More specifically, when you click on the "Find all threads like for" and the "Find all posts liked for" under the "Total Likes received" section on the forum profile tab, it will display this error message:

[Image: 1usqX0p.jpg]

By the sounds of the error message, it seems like there is an error in the SQL coding between the website and the server. It also might be linked to the other bug report/user fix posted by Goigle as it also mentions the "thankyoulike"/"tyl" in the error message.

I'm not sure if you guys know of this error or not but hopefully this will be fixed Smile
I've got the same problem.
(01-17-2016, 12:06 PM)Grunt Wrote: By the sounds of the error message, it seems like there is an error in the SQL coding between the website and the server. It also might be linked to the other bug report/user fix posted by Goigle as it also mentions the "thankyoulike"/"tyl" in the error message.

No, this is a different issue. Either the database or (more likely) the query has an error. It might have happened with the new version of tyl but I am not sure.
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
(01-17-2016, 04:26 PM)Goigle Wrote:
(01-17-2016, 12:06 PM)Grunt Wrote: By the sounds of the error message, it seems like there is an error in the SQL coding between the website and the server. It also might be linked to the other bug report/user fix posted by Goigle as it also mentions the "thankyoulike"/"tyl" in the error message.

No, this is a different issue. Either the database or (more likely) the query has an error. It might have happened with the new version of tyl but I am not sure.

I see what you mean. I looked around on some other support websites with people reporting the problem and it seems as if updating the plugin fixes the issue.
(01-17-2016, 01:48 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: I've got the same problem.

everyone has the same problem its a server sided error and idk why the table got deleted, probably because it spams the database with queries and could probably be used in a DoS attack.
The following 1 user Likes Astari's post:
  • sebasti161
(01-17-2016, 04:26 PM)Goigle Wrote:

its easy just read the output
the table got deleted so it can't look it up
Already an issue that's been addressed privately.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]