Drugs
(01-17-2016, 01:29 PM)FEaRIeZz Wrote: cocaine isn't that good imo, lasts about half an hour and you pay a fat freaking 40 euros for a gram, in a nights out with coke i could snort like 120 euros. I'd rather spend 15 euros on 3 xtc pills and get a hangover due to being awake for 54 hours or something.

wise mans tip: do mdma once every 3 months or more, you're body will build up and the effects will be less intense and shorter, used to do it like once every 3 weeks for about a year, and i had to take a considerable amount to reach that cap that i would like to have and it would pass in about 3 hours.

shrooms+mdma is the best combo i've been on honestly, that shit hardcore.

40Euro for a gram no wonder why it doesn't get you buzzed for a long time.
(01-18-2016, 01:16 PM)Sentinel Wrote:
(01-17-2016, 01:29 PM)FEaRIeZz Wrote: cocaine isn't that good imo, lasts about half an hour and you pay a fat freaking 40 euros for a gram, in a nights out with coke i could snort like 120 euros. I'd rather spend 15 euros on 3 xtc pills and get a hangover due to being awake for 54 hours or something.

wise mans tip: do mdma once every 3 months or more, you're body will build up and the effects will be less intense and shorter, used to do it like once every 3 weeks for about a year, and i had to take a considerable amount to reach that cap that i would like to have and it would pass in about 3 hours.

shrooms+mdma is the best combo i've been on honestly, that shit hardcore.

40Euro for a gram no wonder why it doesn't get you buzzed for a long time.

It's good stuff, straight from the block, which means it's insanely fresh.
(01-18-2016, 09:59 AM)Holdem Wrote: The only thing you need to be careful is that many people claim to sell MDMA but 50% of the stuff isn't the real thing. If you want to play it safe, buy a test kit!

I've tried shrooms once, though they weren't very potent. Be with a small group of people you trust, like your best friends. 

I've also tried a little bit of DMT.

In regards to an alternative to smoking weed, have you ever tried a vaporizer?

Thanks for your responce <3

I'm not that worried about the MDMA not being potent. I know some people who frequently use it which will sell some to me.

Is it really that necessary to be with a group of friends? I'd love to take shrooms and go for a walk and enjoy nature.

How was your DMT trip?

And no, I've never tried weed in a vaporizer. I don't actually prefer weed since I'd have to smoke it and it may sound weird but I want to keep my lungs in A1 shape because I do sports. Ofcourse, smoking one every once in a while may not be that harmful, I know but I'd rather not Wink

Also! I'd love to try adderall. While studying for a test for example.
No lol, you don't have to be with friends, I frequently do shrooms in the summer while I'm all alone, though the risk of a bad trip is higher, it shouldn't be a problem
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • [FL:RP] Fela
(01-18-2016, 09:59 AM)Holdem Wrote: Inb4 someone says "I don't do drugs" when they take prescription pills, drink caffeine and/or alcohol.

I don't do drugs, only medication or caffeine (as little there is in tea), but they're quite different to fucking heroin, cocaine, MDMA and the likes...! Seriously though, I would avoid "drugs" in general.
Regards,
aviator
The following 4 users Like aviator's post:
  • DVN, summotion, Link, Ali
I bad tripped once when my mates were with me, I thought that they would gangrape me. No joke
The following 1 user Likes FEaRIeZz's post:
  • Agorith
Someone's got way too much time on their hands...

[Image: midget.gif]
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
The following 1 user Likes summotion's post:
  • Haarek
(01-18-2016, 04:01 PM)summotion Wrote: Someone's got way too much time on their hands...

[Image: midget.gif]

I suggest you take your shit elsewhere if you're going to be immature about the topic, reported your post too.
In my arrogant opinion, I think drug taking is a deplorable behaviour, no matter what type, how strong they are, or quantity. Yes, it may give you a temporary high and escape from all of the worlds problems, however it WILL rob you in the long run, whether it be from your wallet, or the thing most sacred to you, your life.

But as Aviator says, legal drugs are ethical... caffeine and medication are inevitable - illegal narcotics are not.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 3 users Like Link's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, summotion, aviator
(01-18-2016, 05:31 PM)Link Wrote: In my arrogant opinion, I think drug taking is a deplorable behaviour, no matter what type, how strong they are, or quantity. Yes, it may give you a temporary high and escape from all of the worlds problems, however it WILL rob you in the long run, whether it be from your wallet, or the thing most sacred to you, your life.

But as Aviator says, legal drugs are ethical... caffeine and medication are inevitable - illegal narcotics are not.

But ADHD kids gets pills with amphetamine?