Forums [FR] [FORUM SUGGESTION] Ban request template
Question 
Title of suggestion: Ban request form
Description:
Implement a system on the forums that makes it so that when you write a ban request, you don't have to go back and copy the template. But instead the template is already provided in the actual report. Almost as if when you register your account on the forums, so that you only have to fill the "answers" in, not the "questions".

This makes it easier for users to submit a report, also hinders people from posting without the template. 

Have a obligatory URL in the evidence box, so that people always provide evidence. 

This makes it so much faster to write a report, instead of you having to get kicked IG for AFK. 

Makes it so fast, then you can just keep going with the RP.

Cause the old(current) systems is so nineties.
+ Support
If possible
+Support

Some sort of questions that have all to be answered in order to submit the thread.
I'd even go further; implementing the Steam ID finder in this said Q&A form, you'd just have to enter the player's name, and the system will take care of posting their Steam ID.

Would make reporting players more efficient, and less time consuming for both the players and the staff, since it would get rid of Ban Requests that lack evidence or other vital information for the staff to judge on.
[Image: 12473901_933732913347783_949322245171697917_o.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Analcry's post:
  • rand0m0mg
+Support.
Could also be used in UBR, UBL, Suggestions, Bugs, DJ applications and Admin Abuse.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
+Support

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Massiv +SUPPORT
(01-15-2016, 01:58 PM)Balls Wrote: +Support.
Could also be used in UBR, UBL, Suggestions, Bugs, DJ applications and Admin Abuse.

^^ +Support (If possible)
+Support
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
+Support!
[Image: alfred.png]
(01-15-2016, 01:58 PM)Balls Wrote: +Support.

Great addition to the suggestion.

+Support for both