FearRP really much
Name of player: ✪Chuve

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19744965

Time in GMT: 9:00PM GMT About

Server: V2D

Summary: FearRP MULTIPLE TIMES.

Evidence: Youtube video. Muted sounds because I sound like a fucking retard. QUALITY IS BAD CUS MY UPLOAD IS 0.80MBPS SO IT WOULD TAKE ONE DAY FOR IT TO BE HD!

VIDEO UPLOADING STILL. I POST IT WHEN IT IS DONE

So lets start ehm ,
First of all : i was walking then he came after me i turned and said go away its not good for you to follow me and he was a "Gun Dealer" after that he kept following me i bought a door then came in he blocked the door with his body and said and i quote " You will do contra huh" i said leave please or iwill do something else to you he wont leave then i showed him my knife then he left after that i left my apt then i got tranqed By A "Gun dealer" Then he kept saying we will burn her no no we will drown here he and his friend "BMD" so ikept it going i said its fail rp he wont listen then after he blind folded me and hostaged me he said dont move i didnt move He changed his job to Citzien Then Crimianl to countine his hostaging while i was blind folded . after that He kept saying we will go to the lake to drown you ahahha . Any one in this world will listen to this will be scared so i was scared in this video i kept the rp i kept typing to him please dont drown me iwill do anything just tell me what do you want iwill do it he wont listen he kept spamming his mic over and over with names like " *** " thats why he blocked the voice btw , i was scared and took any chance when they dont aim any gun at me to run cause i was scared cause the didnt want money or any thing they wanted to kill me . so after that video he cuted out when i jumped in his car we went to the lake then he killed me there .

Addding to the case : after that i changed my job to a cop then sat down in the city . he came in and passed over a red light so i followed him to the slums after that i knocked the door . i said open up plesae i would like to talk with you he said and i quote " You can talk to my anus" and start shooting the door i didnt do anything yet ididnt shoot i didnt put a warrant any thing and their freind who was don and khajo was citzien and the other guy was bmd was a gang clealry Smile so the don came from behind and start rushing his gun like craaazy so i ran then pulled out my gun killed the don then khajo came shooting me then i killed him then the bmd killed me . So the gang was Citizen Don Bmd such a nice gang
lol, I can put the voice there. I sound like a retard but surely I can put the voice. We kidnapped you because it is Slums and you intruded into my friends house as you can see your job is a "Burglar" I am not lying at all here. Do you wish I post the MP3 File with voices here?
*Video with sounds uploaded*
(01-12-2016, 09:38 AM)Kahjo Wrote: lol, I can put the voice there. I sound like a retard but surely I can put the voice. We kidnapped you because it is Slums and you intruded into my friends house as you can see your job is a "Burglar" I am not lying at all here. Do you wish I post the MP3 File with voices here?

So you kidnapped me for breaking into your frined house okay But you job was what Cheese ? Gun Dealer you hostage roped me then blind fold me when you was a gun dealer then you said wait here iwill change my job to a Criminal
(01-12-2016, 09:49 AM)Chuve Wrote:
(01-12-2016, 09:38 AM)Kahjo Wrote: lol, I can put the voice there. I sound like a retard but surely I can put the voice. We kidnapped you because it is Slums and you intruded into my friends house as you can see your job is a "Burglar" I am not lying at all here. Do you wish I post the MP3 File with voices here?

So you kidnapped me for breaking into your frined house okay But you job was what Cheese ? Gun Dealer you hostage roped me then blind fold me when you was a gun dealer then you said wait here iwill change my job to a Criminal

Post some proof of that, I can lie aswell but I got evidence.
I'm not saying this an excuse for i was running . No becuase everyone else in real life will hear sombody talking about should we burn her or drown her will try to get away or try to talk to the guy about what he want i said iwill pay you whay you want i said iwill do whatever you want . but you didnt want anything you just wanted to kill me
(01-12-2016, 09:51 AM)Kahjo Wrote:
(01-12-2016, 09:49 AM)Chuve Wrote:

Post some proof of that, I can lie aswell but I got evidence.

So are you realy lying about you kidnapping me as a GunDealer ?
Dealt with ingame.