Report: Ke$haGirl ;D
Name of player: Ke$haGirl ;D

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32290988

Time in GMT: 11:54 GMT +0

Server: v2d

Summary: I've been randomly demoted as a VP by Ke$shaGirl, who just became a president (By killing the old one, Chuve, for no real RP reason only so that Ke$shaGirl could get the president spot). On the demotion reason it states that I've been demoted for FailRP and random demotion of officers, which first of all is backseat administrating and completely false, because I was busy typing laws for 5 minutes straight when I've been demoted.

Evidence:

Spoiler :

Proof of demotion reason + of me making the laws and not doing anything else which was stated in the reason in the chat
[Image: 7fb088b2ced1794612311089131cc44c.jpg]

Proof of Ke$haGirl ;D being the president at the time
[Image: 4c0fec7be5d7c7924d85dbe9f6c648ef.jpg]

and i approve i was Chuve aka (3)
First of all the cells was all open so a called sru or officer to go close it then some sru said i'm closing it right now so i went down to check everything then i found him closing the cell's normaly then someone was talking to me about random arrest so i said give me a name and iwill talk and understand where is the problem then i was about to leave to elevator the elevator just came up ke$sha was in it with abaseball bat i freezed so he wont kill me then he started to attack me for no reason then i ran to elvator pressed the button to go up then i juked him by running back then he fell off 1 min after he came in with a weapon and shoot me , i have a video by him shooting me but no clear evidence
Logs have been checked, report approved.

Closing codes: The player has RDMed, demoted someone for no reason, then broadcasting sexist laws.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]