UBR: Random Gamer
Your name: [FL:RP] Random Gamer

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57769738

Your ban ID: 68849

Banned by: [FL:M] Hitman

Reason: FearRP

Involved: [FL:RP] Travis Miles, Lt.Blackcoat, SGC | Captain Barry, Jan Kowalski, [FL:RP] Travis Miles ([FL] Nighthawkd ?)

Why we should unban you: Lt.Blackcoat had a gun pointed at him by Hitman.. I saw that and aimed my gun at Hitman (Note, I had my gun up way before this, as Hitman and Nighthawk had just raided us.), then Hitman aimed his gun at me, My response was to kill Hitman because of that, like you would. Hitman then went on to banning me (Lt.Blackcoat, Me, Barry, Jan and Travis were corleones, Blackcoat being the Don. Nighthawk and Hitman were SRU.) I have multiple people to confirm this, as listed in the Involved part of the UBR.

This thread shows that FearRP was not broken, in any way (§3. [b]Specific roleplay/jobs/other | Question 12).. : [/b] http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...rp+work%3F

Enzyme ALSO stated this, but not as specific; http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...each+other
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Once more, As Don I had only a suitcase out (no weapons in inventory), and had hidden for the raid only heading out to "see the damage" as gun shots had ended about 2 minets ago.

I ask why he pointed the gun at me, but he did not reply, only commented I was "Under arrest", "under what charge?" I asked.

Even if I was outside my own home, considering the area has a lot less government I am surprised Hitman even attempted the arrest, fearRP or not no way you can win 8-1.

Olsen, quickly found me, Likely heard the conversation, I remained Still and about a car away from hitman (my car was between me and him, while still giving a Line of sight).

Olsen Took the shot, Nice and clean just like in the movies, FearRp be flipped, Only I was truly under FearRP and obeyed despite the fact I had not discharged any weapons, after all you telling me you "hostaged" me? Absured, Come to your senses.

- Blackcoat, The Don.
Hitman had a weapon pointed at you, Blackcoat, which meant that your life was in danger. Whether or not he had a "clean shot" fearRP applies to your fellow corleone as he should be scared for your life. None of the current weapons are a one shot kill. It is to be treated just like a hostage situation. Now had Random Gamer came up behind Hitman and put a gun to the back of Hitman then Hitman would have been under fearrp. But that was not the case therefore FearRP was broken.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(01-06-2016, 08:06 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: Hitman had a weapon pointed at you, Blackcoat, which meant that your life was in danger. Whether or not he had a "clean shot" fearRP applies to your fellow corleone as he should be scared for your life. None of the current weapons are a one shot kill. It is to be treated just like a hostage situation. Now had Random Gamer came up behind Hitman and put a gun to the back of Hitman then Hitman would have been under fearrp. But that was not the case therefore FearRP was broken.

The gun was not even pointed at Blackcoat at the moment when I shot Hitman.. Blackcoat was not under FearRP, neither was I. Making both armed parties having gun at each other.

FearRP was not broken.

A little add on to the case, you did the similar thing in this video, pretty much, the EXACT same thing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLkRsb0305U
What you failed to catch in that video there is that they had previous just released a hostage and took a cop hostage and we had multiple guns, not just one, pointed at them. They were deemed too dangerous to leave there and we could not risk them hurting the officer as they had, again, taken another hostage shortly after releasing one.

(01-06-2016, 08:31 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: What you failed to catch in that video there is that they had previous just released a hostage and took a cop hostage and we had multiple guns, not just one, pointed at them. They were deemed too dangerous to leave there and we could not risk them hurting the officer as they had, again, taken another hostage shortly after releasing one.
You shot the guys who had the hostage, when the hostage had guns pointed at him, which is exactly what happened in the situation with me, Blackcoat, and Hitman..

It says in server rules that the amount of guns pointed at one, does not matter.
(01-06-2016, 08:31 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: What you failed to catch in that video there is that they had previous just released a hostage and took a cop hostage and we had multiple guns, not just one, pointed at them. They were deemed too dangerous to leave there and we could not risk them hurting the officer as they had, again, taken another hostage shortly after releasing one.
You shot the guys who had the hostage, when the hostage had guns pointed at him, which is exactly what happened in the situation with me, Blackcoat, and Hitman, except for the fact that Hitman was pointing his gun at me at the moment when I shot him..

It says in server rules that the amount of guns pointed at one, does not matter.
(01-06-2016, 01:59 PM)ltblackcoat Wrote: -snip-

Hello Blackcoat,

There was not a vehicle between you and I. I was face to face with you and stated do not move not "you're under arrest".

At the time when I had the gun aimed at you on the side of your wall, none of the other Corleone were on the outside of the compound, nor had a clear sight until after he came out. I was there, saw you alone, then moved in to attempt to apprehend as I had not died from the firefight that erupted about 3 minutes or so earlier and was waiting on backup.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
(01-06-2016, 09:07 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(01-06-2016, 01:59 PM)ltblackcoat Wrote: -snip-

Hello Blackcoat,

There was not a vehicle between you and I. I was face to face with you and stated do not move not "you're under arrest".

At the time when I had the gun aimed at you on the side of your wall, none of the other Corleone were on the outside of the compound, nor had a clear sight until after he came out. I was there, saw you alone, then moved in to attempt to apprehend as I had not died from the firefight that erupted about 3 minutes or so earlier and was waiting on backup.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator

You aimed the gun at me tho, and not at Blackcoat at the point when I shot you, so can you please explain HOW FearRP was broken? 

(Nighthawk was not actually there when it happened, unless he broke NLR.)
I was there but I was phased watching to make sure that no one was breaking NLR as the corleones spawn just across the road from that house. Also at that time there were staff members present and they said nothing at all about what happened there at that situation Random Gamer. Also if you thought it was against the rules then why are you only bringing this up now? Seems like your trying to wiggle your way out of this by bringing up with something that you saw as fine and that no staff member had a problem with at the time.