Report: abodi_2003_ksa
Video 
Thread Title: Report: abodi_2003_ksa

Name of player: abodi_2003_ksa

Spoiler :

Propblock / Frozen Props on the Street w/o Presidents or Admins Permission / Public Building / Random Raiding

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56732919

Time in GMT: 8-9 AM

Server: v2d

Summary: Well when i joined the server the first thing i saw is the SRU Propblocking the street with forzen Props. When i told him that it's not allowed i started taking Pictures. When i took my first Picture he removed his Props quickly after that. (Last part of the Video)

After that i started building up a base in Apparments.
When i wanted to "loot" my Contras a SRU was behind me. (he lockpicked the door to get in)
I looked at him and he Tazed me. Notice that there was NO President and he was the Only member of the Goverment.
So he actually wasn't able to know that i was there BUT he knew because he was Patroling. (First Part of the Video)

Evidence:

Spoiler :

*Edit: Added Video Icon Tounge
First the door of your room was opened so I entered to check if there is any one and I saw the contra and I arrested you
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
(01-06-2016, 11:00 AM)abodi_2003_ksa Wrote: First the door of your room was opened so I entered to check if there is any one and I saw the contra and I arrested you

Even if the door was open, why did you Patrol around the Appartments?

You had no reason to
+ support. RDM, random raiding as gun dealer, breaking NLR, propkilling, patrolling as SRU and stealing cars as SRU.
+ rejoining to avoid prs demote
Approved.
Closing notes:
You are not allowed to patrol as SRU.
There is no evidence of are those props frozen or not, but I don't see a reason for them either, however, no punishment will be handed from props.